Author Topic: Did Trump Err in Criticizing Gov. Brian Kemp?  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Trump Err in Criticizing Gov. Brian Kemp?
« on: April 28, 2020, 01:59:35 pm »
April 28, 2020
Did Trump Err in Criticizing Gov. Brian Kemp?
By Bill Dunne

Did we see a serious political stumble by President Trump in his spat with Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp last week?

While some may wonder, he seems over all to be handling the coronavirus crisis deftly enough. He’s been giving due deference to the medical brain trust of Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx -- perhaps too much, some fear.  At the same time, he’s hammering away at the need to limit the brutal economic consequences of the lockdown as soon as possible.  All this while parrying relentless attacks from the press and, of course, from an opposition party desperate to recapture the White House.

All of which gave us the phased reopening guidelines from the Fauci-Birx team, announced on April 17. Recall, by the way, that the President a couple of weeks earlier had expressed the hope that the lockdown could end around Easter Sunday, April 12. The usual media hysteria greeted that idea, so Trump followed up by clarifying, as if clarification was needed, that the hope was just that, not a firm date. The appearance of the guidelines gave proof that Trump was continuing to heed the advice of Dr. Fauci, et al.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/did_trump_err_in_criticizing_gov_brian_kemp.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Did Trump Err in Criticizing Gov. Brian Kemp?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 02:06:22 pm »
 :yowsa:  Next question!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien