Author Topic: Coronavirus and the Horrors of Democrat Control By Lloyd Marcus  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 28, 2020
Coronavirus and the Horrors of Democrat Control
By Lloyd Marcus

Mary and I live in a tiny town in West Virginia. Our grocery shopping options are 26 miles away in Maryland and 45 miles away in Virginia. Maryland stores refused to allow us to enter because we did not have masks. We drove to Virginia. It was refreshing seeing Virginians free to wear masks or not. I noticed that the majority of shoppers wearing masks were young people. Do they believe fake news media more that we older Americans?

Stopping for gas, the gas-pump TV monitor showed the propaganda commercial we see plastered all over TV. “Stay home. Stay Alive.” With fake news media promoting their lie 24/7 that going outside means death, it is not surprising that many Americans remain willing to surrender their constitutional freedoms to Democrat/RINO, anti-Trump, and anti-American scammers.

A 106-year-old woman recovered from covid-19.  Zhang Guangfen, 103-year-old, recovered.  A 100-year-old Chinese man recovered. A 102-year-old Pennsylvania man recovered. Bill Lapschies, a 104-year-old veteran, recovered. Keith Watson, 101 years old, recovered. Seventeen of the oldest people in the world recovered from COVID-19.  My 60-something year old in-law recovered. In January, after returning home from California, my wife Mary is convinced she had COVID-19. Ninety-eight percent of people who catch the virus recover. Fake news media gleefully reports deaths while ignoring the high recovery numbers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/coronavirus_and_the_horrors_of_democrat_control.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34