Author Topic: A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assau  (Read 1063 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s
Rich McHugh, April 27, 2020
Now two more sources have come forward to corroborate certain details about Reade's claims. One of them — a former neighbor of Reade's — has told Insider for the first time, on the record, that Reade disclosed details about the alleged assault to her in the mid-1990s.

"This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it," Lynda LaCasse, who lived next door to Reade in the mid-1990s, told Insider.

The other source, Lorraine Sanchez, who worked with Reade in the office of a California state senator in the mid-1990s, told Insider that she recalls Reade complaining at the time that her former boss in Washington DC had sexually harassed her, and that she had been fired after raising concerns.

Drip ... drip ... drip ... drip ... drip

(Fixed the mess)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:44:33 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s
Driphttps://www.businessinsider.com/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4

Of course it is correct.  demon-rats don't care.  Don't forget her mother going on Larry King show and talking about it, in 1990's. My old post below. My point is, people don't care what democrats do, but want POTUS to be SAINT. POTUS IS MORE WHOLESOME THAN POPE. HA!  NOTHING AGAINST YOU!  Making a point about democrats; JFK WAS NO ANGEL!
-----
You LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people married more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has19 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.  You want to impugn him? LBJ cheated, Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.   Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny. 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:35:47 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

[

The dems have a tough dilemna. Trump is relatively popular compared to their own alternatives.

NY just cancellled their primary.

I think a strong option is to just wait until a democrat convention, and see who the delegates (insiders) decide on.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Ignoring any statutes of limitations factors, I think a hypothetical non-partisan prosecutor in DC would hesitate to go to court with what we currently "know": it's tenuous whether what we "know" could satisfy the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard; finding a non-partisan jury in DC is probably doubtful.

That said, I think the Dem Party should be arm-twisting Biden into dropping out, because the court of public opinion goes by a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, if that strict, and more is likely to come out that is consistent with Reade's claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

That said, I think the Dem Party should be arm-twisting Biden into dropping out, ....

Their problem, they arrived with Biden from among lesser oprions. He is their coalition choice. He's their strongest choice, versus popular Trump.

So I believe they are waiting...waiting for Trump to make unforced errors.

Waiting for a clear choice to emerge.

Or perhaps just waiting for their convention.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

Still doesn't prove anything, sorry. 

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Of course it is correct.  demon-rats don't care.  Don't forget her mother going on Larry King show and talking about it, in 1990's. My old post below. My point is, people don't care what democrats do, but want POTUS to be SAINT. POTUS IS MORE WHOLESOME THAN POPE. HA!  NOTHING AGAINST YOU!  Making a point about democrats; JFK WAS NO ANGEL!
-----
You LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people married more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has19 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.  You want to impugn him? LBJ cheated, Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.   Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.

888high58888

rangerrebew

Two More People Come Forward to Corroborate Account of Biden Accuser
by Matt PalumboPosted: April 27, 2020

Just days ago a journalist for The Intercept published a transcript from a 1993 episode of Larry King Live that corroborated one particular claim of Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade.

In interviews, Reade had mentioned that her mother had made a phone call into King’s show, in which she made reference to her experience being sexually harassed by a Senator. “I remember it being an anonymous call and her saying my daughter was sexually harassed and retaliated against and fired, where can she go for help? I was mortified” Reade said.

The Intercept confirmed that that call did take place, and that Reade’s mother said what her daughter said she said.

https://bongino.com/two-more-people-corroborate-account-of-biden-accuser/

Offline PeteS in CA

Still doesn't prove anything, sorry.

Pretty sure that is what I said in this post, in greater detail and verbosity:

Ignoring any statutes of limitations factors, I think a hypothetical non-partisan prosecutor in DC would hesitate to go to court with what we currently "know": it's tenuous whether what we "know" could satisfy the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard; finding a non-partisan jury in DC is probably doubtful.

That said, I think the Dem Party should be arm-twisting Biden into dropping out, because the court of public opinion goes by a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, if that strict, and more is likely to come out that is consistent with Reade's claim.

Offline mountaineer

The Hypocrisy on Tara Reade Is a National Disgrace
By The Editors
April 27, 2020 3:06 PM

...   Though he has not deigned to address it directly, Joe Biden insists that he is innocent of the charge that he digitally penetrated an intern back in 1993. “It is untrue,” his communications director says. “This absolutely did not happen.”

If so, we hope that this incident has taught Biden that his previous approach toward accusations of sexual assault was dangerous, illiberal, and ultimately untenable. During the summer of 2018, with Brett Kavanaugh under the national spotlight, Biden was unequivocal in his demand that Americans must believe women as a matter of unwavering reflex.

â€œFor a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally,” Biden argued, “you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time.” ...

Given that the evidence is stronger in this case than it was in Kavanaugh’s — we know, at least, that the accuser and accused have met — we must ask why the same rules are not being applied in this instance. Joe Biden is hoping to be president of the United States.  ...   National Review
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

BABYLON BEE
Judge Dismisses Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden On Grounds That He Is Not A Republican
April 28th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democratic presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden was cleared in federal court today of charges that some claimed were based upon credible allegations of sexual assault when the judge quickly realized that Joe Biden was not a Republican.

“Well, this looks pretty serious… let’s see who is on—wait a minute. He’s a Democrat! I can find no fault with him,” declared a fourth circuit federal judge hearing preliminary claims.

“It is well established in this court that Republicans are the ones who want to silence women and control their bodies. Haven’t you seen The Handmaid’s Tale?” the judge further added before banging down the gavel.

The bailiff immediately grabbed the female accuser by the collar and threw her up into the air out onto the sidewalk, just like in the cartoons. ...
:laugh:

Offline Applewood

The Hypocrisy on Tara Reade Is a National Disgrace
Given that the evidence is stronger in this case than it was in Kavanaugh’s — we know, at least, that the accuser and accused have met — we must ask why the same rules are not being applied in this instance. Joe Biden is hoping to be president of the United States.  ...

That the accuser and the accused knew each other does not constitute evidence.

As an aside. most of us suspect that the chippies in the Kavanaugh and Moore "scandals" were financed by someone or some entity.  Has it occurred to anyone here that Miss Reade is also receiving some compensation as well?  What do we know about Miss Reade insofar as her political affiliations are concerned? 

Offline mountaineer

That the accuser and the accused knew each other does not constitute evidence.

As an aside. most of us suspect that the chippies in the Kavanaugh and Moore "scandals" were financed by someone or some entity.  Has it occurred to anyone here that Miss Reade is also receiving some compensation as well?  What do we know about Miss Reade insofar as her political affiliations are concerned?
She's a lifelong Democrat who supported Hillary.

One difference between Ford and Reade is that the latter immediately complained of her assailant's behavior to several people. No one who knew Ford in the old days remembers any such thing in that case, and those who attended the party said they never witnessed any of the behavior she alleged.

Offline PeteS in CA

... Has it occurred to anyone here that Miss Reade is also receiving some compensation as well? ...

Got evidence?

Offline Applewood

Got evidence?

Sorry.  That should have read "could be receiving some compensation..."

Offline PeteS in CA

Sorry.  That should have read "could be receiving some compensation..."

Or maybe "could be a Chartreuse Venusian".

Offline mountaineer

I don't know whether this NYT reporter is being serious when he says "remarkable":
Ben Smith  @benyt
Tara Reade, two people tell me, has been turning down Fox appearances for many days. Kind of remarkable MSNBC or CNN hasn't just had her on at this point.
11:16 AM · Apr 29, 2020·

Offline Applewood

@mountaineer

I guess she's waiting for Gloria Allred to free up her schedule.  LOL