Author Topic: Who Would Be Your First Pick if Americans Could Vote Reporters Off the White House Briefing Island?  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Who Would Be Your First Pick if Americans Could Vote Reporters Off the White House Briefing Island?
By Stacey Lennox April 26, 2020

I have watched nearly every Corona Task Force presser. I took a day off after the Lysol ridiculousness to lower my blood pressure. However, I find the briefings to be very informative. The president gives an overview and then introduces members of the Task Force to update on specific items. The media hates these forums, because they can’t control the information that is available to the public. This is a great reason to keep airing them.

The most tedious portion of the pressers are the questions from the members of the White House Press Corps. They are political reporters trying to ingest health, science and business information. Either their employers do not pay for internet access, or they are deliberately obtuse.

Their questions are often uninformed, redundant or ones that have already been answered in the course of the presser. I can’t count the number of times Vice President Mike Pence has said the response is “locally driven, state-managed and federally supported.” President Trump has repeatedly said the nation’s governors are responsible for the activities within their states. And if poor Dr. Birx has to explain the public/private partnership for testing one more time, I may have to scream.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/maybe-we-should-let-americans-vote-reporters-off-the-white-house-press-briefing-island/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Oh so many choices I'm going into brain lock.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh so many choices I'm going into brain lock.

:pop41:

Off the island?  I'd round them all up on a boat called the "Minnow", and have Gilligan and The Skipper deal with them.

Just three hours baby!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

I would rather the briefings be recorded conversation with answers to questions from citizens then placed on youtube.
I don't need someone interpreting what the president says, I can hear...