Author Topic: Three Potential Biden Running Mates Appeared On Sunday Shows. None Were Asked About Sex Assault Alle  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 26th, 2020
Three Potential Biden Running Mates Appeared On Sunday Shows. None Were Asked About Sex Assault Allegations.
By  Emily Zanotti DailyWire.com

Three women believed to be among the frontrunners for former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate on the 2020 Democratic presidential ticket appeared on Sunday morning news programs, but not a single woman was asked about sexual assault allegations leveled against Biden by a former staffer.

In fact, not a single one of the Sunday news programs that aired on April 26th discussed the allegations despite revelations from CNN Saturday evening that indicated the woman’s mother called in to “Larry King Live” in the late 1990s to ask the host’s panelists how her daughter should go about reporting sexual harassment by a male Senator.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also appeared on Sunday news programs, but focused on attacking President Donald Trump over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, suggesting, at one point, that she supported travel bans against China before the president did.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/three-potential-biden-running-mates-appeared-on-sunday-shows-none-were-asked-about-sex-assault-allegations?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Expected yet disapointing

Offline LMAO

Expected yet disapointing

The shock and surprise would be if they did ask them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

“I would be happy to give [Bill Clinton] a blowjob just to thank him for keeping abortion legal. I think American women should be lining up with their Presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs.”

~Nina Burleigh~
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“I would be happy to give [Bill Clinton] a blowjob just to thank him for keeping abortion legal. I think American women should be lining up with their Presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs.”

~Nina Burleigh~

Turns out Nina really doesn't care that much about politics.  She's just a dirty filthy whore.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

~Nina Burleigh~

Didn't Barbra Streisand and Gloria Steinem both say something similar??

Hypocritical pseudo-"feminists."  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Soooo........... whatever happened to that "always believe the woman" crap they were peddling when the lies about Kavanaugh came oozing out??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Turns out Nina really doesn't care that much about politics.  She's just a dirty filthy whore.

With bicyle-scarred legs...woof.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Whitmer
Klobuchar
Stacey Abrams

Offline mortarman

Soooo........... whatever happened to that "always believe the woman" crap they were peddling when the lies about Kavanaugh came oozing out??

That's the point of the exercise. The Dis-Loyal Opposition requires that you beliebe the lies an' not the truth.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.