Author Topic: Schumer to introduce 'no PR Act' to stop Trump from placing name on stimulus checks  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer to introduce 'no PR Act' to stop Trump from placing name on stimulus checks
By Justin Wise - 04/27/20 07:52 AM EDT

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is reportedly planning to introduce a provision that would prevent President Trump from placing his name on any additional coronavirus stimulus checks.

The provision, dubbed the "No PR Act," would be included in the next coronavirus stimulus package and ensure that no federal funding would go towards"promotional material" that benefits Trump or Vice President Pence, Politico reported.

"Trump unfortunately appears to see the pandemic as just another opportunity to promote his own political interests,” Schumer said in a statement. “The No PR Act puts an end to the president’s exploitation of taxpayer money for promotional material that only benefits his re-election campaign.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/494764-schumer-to-introduce-no-pr-act-to-stop-trump-from-placing-name-on-stimulus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

All TRUMP has to do is execute the below with 100% authority. Why does he not do it? The DEMS would do this asap if a R was in your face like the Schmuck :yowsa:

In a 7-2 decision, the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of making use of Article 6, Section C3-P0 to allow the President the opportunity to legally remove Senator Schumer from office for his terroristic statements. The Article reads as follows:

“The Supreme Court remains an independent judicial body, outside the influence of government at any level. Should any government official take it upon himself to attempt to influence, coerce, intimidate, or threaten a Supreme Court Justice in order to sway decisions, that official shall be subject to discretionary removal at the hands of the sitting President of these United States.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All TRUMP has to do is execute the below with 100% authority. Why does he not do it? The DEMS would do this asap if a R was in your face like the Schmuck :yowsa:

In a 7-2 decision, the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of making use of Article 6, Section C3-P0 to allow the President the opportunity to legally remove Senator Schumer from office for his terroristic statements. The Article reads as follows:

lol
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL.  I'd like to see Trump say, "OK, I won't have my name put on the checks."  And then replace the name with a small picture of Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

LOL.  I'd like to see Trump say, "OK, I won't have my name put on the checks."  And then replace the name with a small picture of Trump.

For the love God doesn't Chuckie have anything else better to do with his time then to come up with crap like this?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

For the love God doesn't Chuckie have anything else better to do with his time then to come up with crap like this?

AMEN!  These non-rights always want to take away any of his power.  TRUMP did not know, his name was even on this check, and why should it be an 'issue'?  TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT!   

Online Hoodat

Speaking of PR,  how does Schumer feel about his party naming a Senate office building after Richard B. Russell, the Democrat who led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-