Author Topic: Antibody Testing: Proves We've Been Had!.. Kevin McCullough  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antibody Testing: Proves We've Been Had!.. Kevin McCullough
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:14:19 pm »
Antibody Testing: Proves We've Been Had!
Kevin McCullough

Posted: Apr 23, 2020 3:30 PM

There is simply no other way to state this.

Nearly everything we’ve been told about models, rates of infection, deaths, and recoveries was inaccurate.

I’m not here to argue that it was malfeasance or ignorance — both are unacceptable. But the one thing that Governor Andrew Cuomo’s stunning announcement made clear on Thursday is that there are some pretty shocking — and what should be — reassuring truths.

Cuomo announced that antibody testing in New York state, which only began four days previous, was already demonstrating that at minimum 13.9% of New Yorkers, had COVID-19 late stage antibodies.

The implication of this is a shockwave to the system.

With a population of 19,540,500 the findings point out that over 2,500,000 New Yorkers had the virus and have recovered. Keep in mind that as of this writing that only 263,000 New Yorkers have currently confirmed cases. Also as of this writing New York has reported 19,543 fatalities.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2020/04/23/antibody-testing-proves-weve-been-had-n2567516
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Antibody Testing: Proves We've Been Had!.. Kevin McCullough
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:35:02 pm »
Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 11:48:42 pm »
I would like to know how many of those recovered had underlying conditions?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 12:01:38 am »
In other words, there was never going to be a need for 30,000 ventilators or 140,000 hospital beds (not even factoring the ventilators' poor track record in leading to recovery). New York City was on pace for herd immunity had the lockdown not been implemented, and though the extra bed space would have likely been needed to accommodate the surge, it would have been doable.

Yes, more dangerous than the flu, but only by a factor of 2 or 3 on a bad year, not the ten times as deadly claim that gets bandied about.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 12:33:40 am »
FTA

We’ve been told that the true death rate is 7.4% in New York. We were told there would be hundreds of thousands dead. We were told that this was worse than the flu, which has still recorded more deaths to date in this past flu season—even though the CDC instructed medical personnel to start counting influenza, heart disease, pulmonary, respiratory, drug overdose, and possibly even car crash deaths as COVID-19 deaths.

We were told that we had to upend an economy, go into solitary confinement, and divorce ourselves from normal life because this would rage beyond any previous pandemic. We were told that this virus with 846,000 current confirmed cases was worse than the H1N1 that broke out on Obama’s watch that infected 60,000,000 people.

But none of these “truths” turned out to be so.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 12:38:39 am »
CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 56,000,000
 flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
 flu medical visits

410,000 – 740,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 12:40:02 am »
It is fine to have experts at hindsight.

Where were you fortune tellers in the first days, when China, Italy were the photo headlines?

When do you predict the next eruption of Vesuvius, the next deadly hurricanes, tsunamis,,  forest fires, droughts?, etc.

--On day one nobody in the US knew very much. Not even the brillliant ones claiming the models were too pessimistic.

They will continue to claim this was no big thing, etc. No mitigating measures needed; no distancing, no mask, no handwashing, no economic shut down.

The other side will claim it was a big deal, and that mitigating measures minimized the loss of life. 

Both sides are represented by my family friends and neighbors.

One thing almost everybody agrees on; namely China  did not adequately warn us or give us highly important facts.

These people want China to pay a price, such as severel cuts in trade, like replacement with Latin America countries.

Brazil has built iPhones before. Mexico has heavy metals. Let's help our own hemisphere benefit, which has many facets.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 12:48:00 am »
One thing I think we should remember; this virus is far from being over.  We have no idea yet if it will be seasonal.  We are being warned of a "second wave".  We still haven't gotten over the first wave.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 01:00:15 am »
I would like to know how many of those recovered had underlying conditions?
There are several articles which state that a very large percentage of deaths had 'underlying conditions'.
Which begs the question, 'Did they die of the virus, or because of the cancer, blood pressure, AIDS, COPD, advanced age, or whatever the preexisting condition was that they already had?'

Did they die of the virus or would they have died anyway, with or without the virus? We will never know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 01:02:58 am »
One thing I think we should remember; this virus is far from being over.  We have no idea yet if it will be seasonal.  We are being warned of a "second wave".  We still haven't gotten over the first wave.

I do NOT have skill or information, one way or the other.

I doubt claims by anybody claiming to have same.

FYI Sweden is apparently re-evaluating their position; may employ stricter mitigation measures.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 01:08:01 am »

The wave is subsiding ... as any flu does ... when the weather warms and the sun shines more directly.

I'm not sure now is the time to worry about a potential seasonal wave ... prepare for, yes; worry about, no.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:11:50 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 01:27:06 am »
The wave is subsiding ... as any flu does ... when the weather warms and the sun shines more directly.

I'm not sure now is the time to worry about a potential seasonal wave ... prepare for, yes; worry about, no.

I'm not all that convinced, and I've stated this before, we have had higher than normal temperatures and humidity for this time of year in FL and definitely can feel the direct sun beating down ... yet our cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to rise.

This is not a flu virus, this is a corona virus.