Author Topic: Stacey Abrams makes case for VP: 'I would put my capacity to win an election' against anyone else's  (Read 731 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams makes case for VP: 'I would put my capacity to win an election' against anyone else's
By Tal Axelrod - 04/24/20 05:38 PM EDT

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams said she would be the best running mate for Joe Biden, making her case as contributing the most to the former vice president’s electability.

“We have to win the election. And I would point out that I ran the most successful campaign to engage the communities we need to build the broadest coalition necessary in 2020, because what we are going to see on the ground is that this is going to be a campaign unlike anything that’s been run before,” Abrams told The Atlantic in an interview published Friday.

Abrams electrified the Democratic base with her gubernatorial run in Georgia in 2018 in which she narrowly lost to Republican Brian Kemp. Abrams, who has openly been campaigning to be Biden’s No. 2, pointed to the energy she was able to galvanize as evidence that she would expand Biden’s appeal.

“If you look at what we were able to accomplish in Georgia, the growth of the numbers and the composition of the voters, I would put my capacity to win an election as the VP running mate alongside anyone’s,” she said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/494589-stacey-abrams-makes-case-for-vp-i-would-put-my-capacity-to-win-an-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

she narrowly lost to Republican Brian Kemp
Call it as narrow as you like, but she still lost - and still won't admit it. Do we really need someone this delusional as VP?

On November 7, Kemp declared victory over Abrams with 50.3% of the vote versus her 48.7%, while Libertarian candidate Ted Metz trailed behind both with 0.9%.  ...  On November 16, every county certified their votes with Kemp leading by roughly 55,000 votes. ... This was the closest governor's race in Georgia since 1966
Wiki
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She wants this sooo bad that she manages to get herself in the news everyday..lol
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She wants this sooo bad that she manages to get herself in the news everyday..lol

:laugh:

She should talk about her capacity to win the Gubernatorial election of one State. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Call it as narrow as you like, but she still lost - and still won't admit it. Do we really need someone this delusional as VP?

Wiki

Why not?   We had Biteme for 8 years and nobody ever accused him of being the sharpest knife in the box of rocks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Corporeally speaking, she is capacious. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Stacey Abrams makes case for VP: "I would put my capacity to win an election' against anyone else's..."

Of course she would.
She ain't been in an election she's had to concede yet...!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:39:30 am by Fishrrman »

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeppers, she's eminently qualified to be a Dem VP candidate!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/24/stacey-abrams-ethics-investigation-joe-biden-vice-president/

Investigation Into Stacey Abrams’s 2018 Campaign ‘Ongoing,’ Ethics Commission Says
PETER HASSON, EDITOR
April 24, 2020
While former Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams publicly pitches herself as a potential running mate for former Vice President Joe Biden, the state ethics commission still has an “active investigation” into her 2018 campaign, the Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

“The investigation into the Abrams campaign remains ongoing,” David H. Emadi, the executive director of the Georgia Government Transparency & Campaign Finance Commission, told the DCNF in an email.
The commission is investigating allegations that Abrams’s campaign illegally coordinated with outside groups in violation of campaign finance laws. Emadi said in December 2019 that a nonprofit tied to Abrams acted as a de facto political committee during the campaign.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Ethics commission investigation into Stacey Abrams gubernatorial campaign remains 'ongoing'
by Mike Brest
 | April 24, 2020 04:45 PM

The Georgia state ethics commission is pursuing an "ongoing" investigation into failed Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams's campaign as she tries to join her party's presidential ticket.

The ethics commission is investigating whether Abrams’s campaign illegally coordinated with an outside group in violation of campaign finance laws.

“The investigation into the Abrams campaign remains ongoing,” David Emadi, the executive director of the Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission, told the Daily Caller. “Because it is an active investigation, we cannot comment any further pursuant to Rule 3.6 of the Rules of Professional Responsibility of the State Bar of Georgia.”  ...
Full story at Washington Examiner

Offline LegalAmerican

Good lord, another obama but female.  Wow. 4th try to post his. 

https://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:41:12 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

I love these 3 men.  They speak a bit slow sometimes but are on target!  I just love any truth from anywhere !   They joke around but they have facts. I have posted many of their videos. April 15, 2020. Forgot the date and dates ARE important.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 12:00:25 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Fishrrman

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stacey-abrams-escalates-pressure-campaign-to-be-bidens-running-mate

Stacey Abrams escalates pressure campaign to be Biden's running mate
by Joseph Simonson
April 28, 2020 11:28 AM

Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacy Abrams is ramping up her pressure campaign to be Joe Biden's vice presidential pick.

According to Politico on Tuesday, Abrams has been calling Democratic power brokers and asking that they tell the Biden campaign she should be chosen as his running mate.

Abrams's efforts to win the veepstakes is nearly unprecedented in modern politics, with some Democrats saying her actions appear desperate.

In multiple media appearances and interviews in the last month, Abrams has said she's interested in the role. She has described herself as an " excellent" pick for Biden and said on The View earlier in April that she would have "concerns" if Biden didn't pick a woman of color as a running mate.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

I'll reckon her chances are a little less than 50-50 that she can bully her way into the position. She actually "meets all the qualification points" as good or better than most of the other "womyn" at hand. She's black, female, leftist, and... loud.

But we'd better not be laughin' too loudly if she does.

The ChinaVirus has changed EVERYTHING about this year's election, and right now Mr. Trump's odds of re-election are no better than 50-50, either.

That means that if:
- Joe Biden actually becomes the democrat-communist nominee...
and
- Abrams somehow throws enough of her weight around to end up as his VP running mate...
and
- ol' Joe goes on to somehow win the election...
then
- Stacey Abrams is going to become president of The United States before 2024...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:44:47 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline mountaineer

Chris Cillizza  @CillizzaCNN
“I know Joe Biden and I think that he is telling the truth, and that this did not happen.” — Stacey Abrams to @donlemon
 tonight on Tara Reade allegations
11:07 PM · Apr 28, 2020

Jessica Fletcher  @heckyessica
If I’m ever this desperate for a job, please someone just take me out
11:30 PM · Apr 28, 2020

Offline Mod2

Online Hoodat

she narrowly lost to Republican Brian Kemp

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Psalm 118:1
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Biden insiders slam Stacey Abrams’ veep pitch: ‘No one takes Stacey seriously’
By Jon Levine
May 2, 2020 | 2:06pm

The Democratic political field is awash with designing women.

Stacey Abrams, a former Georgia State House leader, is aggressively marketing herself as a potential vice president for Joe Biden — increasingly irritating those in the former veep’s orbit, an insider said. ...

“No one takes Stacey seriously. And her public campaigning for the job seems more like a hostage negotiation than an actual attempt to get the job,” a Biden insider told The Post. “Biden is an old school guy and will always be. Picking Stacey would be like picking [Sarah] Palin. He doesn’t need to throw a Hail Mary. He wants a good governing partner.” ...
NY Post

Someone tell Mr. Insider that Palin at least won some elections.

Offline skeeter

NY Post

Not to mention how to properly use the word 'capacity'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
NY Post

I liked Sarah quite a lot when she was first tapped to be McCain's Veep, and voted for her rather than McCain.  After that election, however, she hitched her loyalty to McCain, and proceeded to piss off Arizona Republicans to beat the band with her mindless defense of him.  She's on my Permanent Shitlist since she became a McCainiac.  It just didn't make any sense. 

She coulda been a contender, but instead she's just a bum.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We're still waiting for you to fulfill that capacity Stacy. You're at one big goose egg right now.

Second place is the first loser.
The Republic is lost.