Author Topic: Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Newly Filed Court Documents Include Exculpatory Evidence For Michael Flynn

New documents filed under seal in federal court include exculpatory information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, an FBI official told The Federalist on Friday.

April 24, 2020 By Sean Davis

New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

According to the FBI official who spoke to The Federalist, FBI general counsel Dana Boente led the charge internally against DOJ’s disclosure of the new materials. Boente, who briefly served as acting Attorney General after Trump became president, personally signed off on one of the federal spy warrants against former Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page. The new documents, which were filed under a protective order by DOJ on Friday, will reflect poorly on the FBI, the official told The Federalist. It is not clear when, or even if, those documents will be unsealed and made available to the public for review.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/24/newly-filed-court-documents-include-exculpatory-evidence-for-michael-flynn/#.XqMnsV4mrpI.twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More Brady Material withheld?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More Brady Material withheld?

Yes, and Judge Sullivan was formerly known as a Brady Watchdog before he rolled over to get his belly scratched.  He's repeatedly refused all attempts to hold the Feebs to the same standard Sullivan used to demand, back before he caved completely.  Now he's just another crooked Judge who will throw any motions for Flynn out to protect his handlers.

The courts suck, and are only set to benefit Democrats.  Such a shame, he used to be respected, before he became a partisan hack who ignores his own rules.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

Yes, and Judge Sullivan was formerly known as a Brady Watchdog before he rolled over to get his belly scratched.  He's repeatedly refused all attempts to hold the Feebs to the same standard Sullivan used to demand, back before he caved completely.  Now he's just another crooked Judge who will throw any motions for Flynn out to protect his handlers.

The courts suck, and are only set to benefit Democrats.  Such a shame, he used to be respected, before he became a partisan hack who ignores his own rules.
Lamp posts and rope are reusable.  888mouth

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
no participation on this topic by the O-CD contingent, since it holds no TDS anti-Trump opportunity for them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

no participation on this topic by the O-CD contingent, since it holds no TDS anti-Trump opportunity for them.
Perhaps not, but it appears someone was done a grave injustice, intentionally, in an effort to get at the POTUS.
Hard to stand on principle and not notice that.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

Perhaps not, but it appears someone was done a grave injustice, intentionally, in an effort to get at the POTUS.

A good man went through hell. Career ruined, family put in turmoil, I’m sure he suffered mentally and physically. For his service to his country he was abused by arrogant, corrupt people. His faith in America must surely be strained.

Even if he were ultimately exonerated I would understand it if he became bitter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Judge is obviously crooked.  He doesn't even live up to the Sullivan Rule concerning Brady material, a rule named after the Judge who thought it up!  This Judge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: