Author Topic: Jill Biden says Michelle Obama would be 'wonderful' as vice president  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says Michelle Obama would be 'wonderful' as vice president
By Alicia Cohn - 04/24/20 08:28 AM EDT

Jill Biden, wife of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, on Friday said she would "love" to see former First Lady Michelle Obama as her husband's running mate.

"I’d love it if Michelle would agree to it," Biden told CNN. "But you know, I think she's had it with politics. I don't know. She's so good at everything she does. That would be wonderful."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/494459-jill-biden-says-michelle-obama-would-be-wonderful-as-vice-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Jill Biden says Michelle Obama would be 'wonderful' as vice president
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 03:47:02 pm »
What else did anyone expect her to say?

This is news?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:52:49 pm »
What else did anyone expect her to say?

This is news?

Lots of speculation surrounding Michael as VP.  I still think Biden is going to select her and I think she's going to accept.  IMHO she's a radical, racist leftist, but at least she can remember her own name and walk and chew gum at the same time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:53:38 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 04:07:24 pm »
Lots of speculation surrounding Michael as VP.  I still think Biden is going to select her and I think she's going to accept.  IMHO she's a radical, racist leftist, but at least she can remember her own name and walk and chew gum at the same time.

@libertybele

How do you know,when the media has done nothing but carry water for her/it/whatever since it's hubby was elected? Name ONE negative press article about the First Tranny.

Remember when Manchelle was being touted by the press as some sort of environmental savior and missionary because of it's "White House garden".

Never mind the FACT that it was WH staff that did all the gardening so it could take all the credit.

Hear much did you hear about that garden after they found out the dirt they hauled in to grow those giant vegetables was radioactive?

For some odd reason,the nuclear-powered garden dropped off the horizon.

Gee,I wonder why?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:57:50 pm »
@libertybele

How do you know,when the media has done nothing but carry water for her/it/whatever since it's hubby was elected? Name ONE negative press article about the First Tranny.

Remember when Manchelle was being touted by the press as some sort of environmental savior and missionary because of it's "White House garden".

Never mind the FACT that it was WH staff that did all the gardening so it could take all the credit.

Hear much did you hear about that garden after they found out the dirt they hauled in to grow those giant vegetables was radioactive?

For some odd reason,the nuclear-powered garden dropped off the horizon.

Gee,I wonder why?

The point I was trying to make was not if she's credible. trustworthy or honest, but at least when interviewed she is coherent. More than can be said for Slow Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 05:23:45 pm »
Sloe Joe's brain speaks!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 05:44:23 pm »
The point I was trying to make was not if she's credible. trustworthy or honest, but at least when interviewed she is coherent. More than can be said for Slow Joe.

@libertybele

Well,that is true,but in fairness to Slow Joe,they only ask her questions like "Do you think your husband is wonderful?"

If it goes beyond that,she speaks from a memorized script and they only ask her questions she approved in advance.