Author Topic: Pentagon planning Thunderbirds, Blue Angels flyovers to 'champion national unity': report  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon planning Thunderbirds, Blue Angels flyovers to 'champion national unity': report
By Rebecca Klar - 04/22/20 06:18 PM EDT

The Pentagon is planning to fly Blue Angels and Thunderbirds over multiple U.S. cities next week as part of a unity push and to thank first responders amid the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

The flyovers are intended to serve as thank you to first responders, essential personnel and military service members as part of the collective fight against the spread of COVID-19, the Post reported citing a memo about the plan.

The mission named Operation America Strong is meant to be a nonpartisan show of resolve, a senior military officer in the Pentagon told the Post.

“This is just a sincere thank-you,” the senior military official said. “It’s one way to acknowledge those who are pitching in.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/494217-pentagon-planning-thunderbirds-blue-angels-flyovers-to-champion-national-unity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope a lot of this is televised.  I'd enjoy the heck out of it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I hope a lot of this is televised.  I'd enjoy the heck out of it.

I hope so too. They used to fly at the airshow near us and they were always exciting to see. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.