Author Topic: Biden campaign auditions running mate options  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign auditions running mate options
« on: April 22, 2020, 08:23:05 pm »
Biden campaign auditions running mate options
by Naomi Lim
 | April 22, 2020 02:50 PM

The Democratic women vying to become Joe Biden's running mate are publicly auditioning for the understudy role.

It's not unusual for prospective vice presidential picks to join presumptive nominees on the campaign trail as candidates and their advisers vet and weigh their options for the general-election ticket.

But with Biden hunkered down on his Delaware property as he and millions of people obey stay-at-home orders to stop the novel coronavirus's spread, auditioning has become less subtle, with politicking restricted to the internet and a quarantined press corps on the lookout for any development in the No. 2 race, no matter how minor.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a national Biden campaign co-chair, kick-started the process when she appeared alongside Biden at his last rally before primary voters in her state went to the polls on March 10. In retrospect, it was his final public event before states cracked down on large crowds to curb the COVID-19 outbreak.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-campaign-auditions-running-mate-options
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Biden campaign auditions running mate options
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 03:47:59 am »
I don't think they realize that Shortbus Joe's entire campaign was nothing more than a smoke an' mirrors sham. When the bit players in the con job are so easily fooled it tells you what kind of idiots we're dealing with.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.