Author Topic: Stacey Abrams says she 'shares concern' about Biden 'not picking woman of color' as running mate  (Read 369 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams says she 'shares concern' about Biden 'not picking woman of color' as running mate
By Rebecca Klar - 04/22/20 02:36 PM EDT

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams suggested Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden should choose a woman of color as his running mate in an effort to have the Democratic ticket reflect the diversity of America.

Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has committed to choosing a woman, but not specifically a woman of color as his running mate.

“How important is it do you think for Biden to make that commitment, and do you think that not choosing a woman of color, a black woman actually, is a slap in the face to the black female voters who are credited really for reviving his candidacy?” ABC’s “The View” host Sunny Hostin asked Abrams Wednesday.

“I think Vice President Biden is going to make a smart choice and I appreciate the fact that he has lifted up women as being a necessary partner in this. I would share your concern about not picking a woman of color because women of color, particularly black women, are the strongest part of the Democratic party,” Abrams responded.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/494149-stacey-abrams-says-she-shares-concern-about-biden-not-picking-woman-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She wants this bad..she is keeping her name in the news almost daily..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Sorry, she always reminds me of
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
As long as there is a Democrat party, that won't happen.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Aunt Jemima?
No way!
At least ma'am Jemima could cook...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sometimes you just have to wonder if it has ever occurred to anyone to vote for the best candidate,regardless of race,creed,or culture?

I guess these days "dat wood bees racist,n'shit".
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 12:50:05 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Allrite! Ho wuz the Nazi what said that? He oughta be strung up fur being un-American!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws  @lawyer4laws
 Â· 13m
Have you ever met a Tax Attorney who owes the IRS $54,000 in back taxes . . .
With Total Debt of $200,000 to include Credit Cards . .
While making $1 Million in 5 years?
And believes she's qualified as VP?
Let me introduce you . . .

6:04 PM · Apr 23, 2020