Author Topic: Democrats want Biden to go early with VP pick  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats want Biden to go early with VP pick
« on: April 22, 2020, 06:26:53 pm »
Democrats want Biden to go early with VP pick
By Amie Parnes - 04/22/20 02:22 PM EDT

Democrats are pushing Joe Biden to select his running mate sooner rather than later, saying this would give him more time to fundraise and unite the Democratic party ahead of the general election fight against President Trump.

Presumptive Democratic nominees typically announce their pick before the party’s convention. But with the COVID-19 pandemic sidelining the campaign and pushing back the Democratic convention from July to August, Democrats say an early pick could boost Biden.

Democratic strategist Michael Trujillo said he’s all for an early announcement because it would “give the Biden campaign an infusion of campaign donations” and double the campaign team’s power.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/494141-democrats-want-biden-to-go-early-with-vp-pick
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Democrats want Biden to go early with VP pick
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 06:51:58 pm »
Biden to name vice president selection panel by beginning of May
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:35 AM PT — Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said he will be naming a selection panel to help him pick a running mate. During an interview Tuesday, he suggested the committee could take until sometime in July to narrow the vice president search down to a few candidates.

The 77-year-old also said he is looking for a running mate who will have the capability to be president and with whom he will be “intellectually simpatico” with. However, Biden, once again, declined to say if he will seek a second term in office if elected.

“The American public should have confidence I’ll be completely, thoroughly candid about my state of health, they’ll be able to judge my energy level,” said the 2020 Democrat. “They’ll be able to make that judgment and we’ll make the decision three years out…assuming I’m the next president.”  ...

:silly:
More at OAN News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 12:49:44 am »
"Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said he will be naming a selection panel to help him pick a running mate"

Translation:
He's not going to be allowed to make this choice on his own.
Others will make it and TELL HIM who "the choice" is.

As I've predicted for weeks now...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 02:58:30 pm »
I personally hope he waits until the last instant,and then names "Care Bear".

Or maybe "Popeye,the Sailor Man".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!