Author Topic: 'You should be ashamed': Critics unleash on Pelosi for showing off freezer loaded with ice cream  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

'You should be ashamed': Critics unleash on Pelosi for showing off freezer loaded with ice cream
Emma Colton 5 days ago

Washington Examiner logo 'You should be ashamed': Critics unleash on Pelosi for showing off freezer loaded with ice cream

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took some heat for showing off her freezer packed with ice cream during the coronavirus 

The California Democrat joined comedian James Corden on his late-night show Monday and showed off how much ice cream is in her freezer in addition to wondering how Trump’s base could still support him after his response to the pandemic.

"I don't know what I would've done if ice cream were not invented," she said via video conference from her home.

After the interview, she followed up in a tweet, writing: "We all have found our ways to keep our spirits up during these trying times. Mine just happens to fill up my freezer."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/you-should-be-ashamed-critics-unleash-on-pelosi-for-showing-off-freezer-loaded-with-ice-cream/ar-BB12JgEv