Author Topic: (BREAKING) Nobel Prize Winning Scientist: Coronavirus was leaked from a Chinese laboratory and has  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

(BREAKING) Nobel Prize Winning Scientist: Coronavirus was leaked from a Chinese laboratory and has HIV DNA 

Posted by Amy Mek
    On April 19, 2020

French virologist and Nobel Prize winner, Luc Montagnier created a scientific firestorm when he announced during an interview on CNEWS that the coronavirus virus (SARS-CoV-2) was manufactured and leaked from a Wuhan lab in China with HIV (AIDS) DNA.

Montagnier stressed that his job as a scientist is not to assign motive: “My job is to present the facts, I do not blame anyone, I don’t know who did this and why,” the scientist said.

Montagnier was the 2008 winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the identification of the virus responsible for AIDS. Montagnier proclaimed he is one hundred percent certain the virus was designed by molecular biologists.

https://rairfoundation.com/breaking-nobel-prize-winning-scientist-coronavirus-was-leaked-from-a-chinese-laboratory-and-has-hiv-dna-watch/