Author Topic: Joe Biden drifts off into incoherence in MSNBC softball interview, as wife Jill tries hard to look u  (Read 1650 times)

Online libertybele

Biden wasn't that bad.  He's been much worse, and look at who he is running against.  Did you see our President vomit out this word compost today?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1251300816797007882

Did I see our President "Vomit out this word compost today"?  No.  I didn't.  I watched a few minutes of the first couple of videos -- they appeared to be edited in several spots, but even at that.  Seriously @Once-Ler ?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I'm going to go out on a limb here and offer to buy a couple for some in this forum.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

I couldn't get the video to work from the link.  Here's another source:

I scrolled down to the second video -- while he hemmed hawed many times... he wasn't as incoherent as I've seen him at other times.... but clearly his thought process isn't all there.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Did I see our President "Vomit out this word compost today"?  No.  I didn't.  I watched a few minutes of the first couple of videos -- they appeared to be edited in several spots, but even at that.  Seriously @Once-Ler ?

Seriously, you should try watching the video I linked too.  Titled "I challenge you to try and make sense of this Trump rant" @libertybele
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 08:37:51 pm by Once-Ler »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and offer to buy a couple for some in this forum.

Send me booze instead please.

Online libertybele

Seriously, you should try watching the video I linked too.  Titled "I challenge you to try and make sense of this Trump rant" @libertybele

Yes, seriously.  I did.  Again, it should be noted ... that the clip wasn't started from the beginning and obviously edited in a couple of places.

As for the booze requested.  Not a chance....sorry...best I'll give you today is the orange TDS ribbon.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 08:47:26 pm by libertybele »

Yes, seriously.  I did.  Again, it should be noted ... that the clip wasn't started from the beginning and obviously edited in a couple of places.
Who do you think you are fooling.  It's 39 seconds of uninterrupted dementia

Online libertybele

Who do you think you are fooling.  It's 39 seconds of uninterrupted dementia

Not fooling anyone.  If the clip was of the actual question and then with Trump's entire answer it would be a different story.

Offline mountaineer

He's so careful with them, he forgets what they were and where he was going with them?
‘Joe Biden Is Careful With His Words,’ Says ‘Morning Joe’ Host Mika Brzezinski
Jason Hopkins
April 20, 2020 11:42 AM ET

Mika Brzezinski, the co-host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” said Monday that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is “careful” with his language and sounded the alarm early on about the coronavirus pandemic.

“[W]hat you see here is Joe Biden is careful with his words. You see some of the latest ads that have been rolled out, which are really strong, which show clearly that Joe Biden saw this coming,” Brzezinski said Monday(.) ...

It’s not entirely clear what Brzezinski meant when she said Biden was “careful with his words,” given that the former vice president has long been known for his oral gaffes.

During a CNN interview Thursday, for example, Biden appeared to forget what he was talking about when discussing the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“You know, there’s — during World War II, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that, you know, was totally different than a — than —  he called it the — you know, World War II, he had the War Production Board,” he said. ...
Daily Caller

Online libertybele

Agreed

@Once-Ler  I'll ask you the same thing; who are you trying to fool??  What you posted was an obvious editing job AND the clip doesn't start out with the question that was asked to the President.  When you can post the entire unedited clip with the entire question asked of the President with the President's entire response to that question, then get back to me. To post an arbitrary edited clip and then ask the question "Did you see our President vomit out this word compost today" is pretty low.

Next.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Perhaps she's planning on taking his place?

@libertybele

VERY possible if he remains in the US Senate,but not as President.

IF that is what is in the works,he is going to be dropping out before the election.

I wonder if that is the plan? Have him drop out right before the election so the DNC gets to nominate his replacement?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

He's hasn't been in the Senate since he became Obammy's VP, has he?
In any event, I can't see how he'll be the Dem nominee. They will maneuver somehow to get the Mooch or Hillary into position atop the ticket.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

VERY possible if he remains in the US Senate,but not as President.

IF that is what is in the works,he is going to be dropping out before the election.

I wonder if that is the plan? Have him drop out right before the election so the DNC gets to nominate his replacement?

I 'm not sure --but I'm thinking that if he is nominated at the convention and selects his VP, then his VP would be the candidate?  Yes, I believe that the DNC has already selected his VP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I 'm not sure --but I'm thinking that if he is nominated at the convention and selects his VP, then his VP would be the candidate? 

@libertybele

I honestly can't even guess. Is there a precedent for this? Anybody know?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's hasn't been in the Senate since he became Obammy's VP, has he?

@mountaineer

I think you are right. My mistake.

@Once-Ler  I'll ask you the same thing; who are you trying to fool??  What you posted was an obvious editing job AND the clip doesn't start out with the question that was asked to the President.  When you can post the entire unedited clip with the entire question asked of the President with the President's entire response to that question, then get back to me. To post an arbitrary edited clip and then ask the question "Did you see our President vomit out this word compost today" is pretty low.

Next.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?471279-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-briefing

Question starts at 1:34:42 about Mike Pence's Air Force Commencement.  The clip I posted starts at 1:36:50 please tell me how many cuts you find from C-Span to make President Magoo look bad.

And you're welcome @libertybele  :police:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum