Author Topic: Geraldo: CNN, Blitzer Engaging in ‘Lame Amateur Political Correct Bulls**t,’ ‘Ideological Side Choos  (Read 194 times)

Offline libertybele

I've never exactly been a Geraldo fan, but I love his condemnation of Blitzer.  After Blitzer's televised "shock factor" on election night when Hillary lost and him trying to figure out a pathway for her to win and refusing to call it for Trump, he has become pure comedic entertainment.

Geraldo: CNN, Blitzer Engaging in ‘Lame Amateur Political Correct Bulls**t,’ ‘Ideological Side Choosing’

Geraldo Rivera says he knows and respects CNN and anchor Wolf Blitzer – but, both are doing a disservice to viewers by maliciously characterizing President Donald Trump and Americans who object to state governments’ “Draconian” restrictions on their lives during the coronavirus pandemic.

Instead of listening to, and accurately reporting, what Trump and Americans are saying, CNN and Blitzer have resorted to “lame amateur political correct bullshit” and “ideological side choosing,” journalist and political pundit Rivera commented Monday night in the first of a series of tweets on the topic:

“#CNN & @wolfblitzer whom I respect & have known for 40+years characterizing @realDonaldTrump  rather than actually hearing him. That is so lame amateur political correct bullshit, a disservice to network’s viewers & descriptive of how bleep up ideological side choosing has become”.........

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/geraldo-cnn-blitzer-engaging-lame-amateur-political-correct-bullst-ideological
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.