Author Topic: The Clinton collapse: Hillary transformed from face of Democrats to persona non grata  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Seth McLaughlin - The Washington Times - Monday, April 20, 2020

When Joseph R. Biden’s top campaign advisers huddled to plot the rollout of key endorsements this spring, Hillary Clinton’s name flew under the radar.

The former Democratic presidential nominee has gone from being the face of her party to being persona non grata among Democrats.

“There is too much at stake to be fighting old political battles, which is why I think figures like Obama, Sanders, and Warren will play a great role between now and November,” said a major Democratic fundraiser familiar with the situation.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/20/hillary-clinton-looms-gop-weapon-against-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I disagree with this article and its premise.  Fact is, HRC is the only prominent Democommie that Slo Joe does not have endorsing him.  Think about that long and hard.  She can claim she never endorsed the sexual deviant when the time comes.  And I say it is choreographed!!!

Does Biden really come across as a guy that wants to be POTUS?  I think not.  And just maybe some of his senility is staged.  So, come August, a senile sexual predator just might not emerge from the convention with anything but his Johnson in his hand.

And let me remind all here that she did get millions of votes more than Trump.  All she need do is campaign in six states and she has a real chance to send him packing.  That plus actually have a plank or two for the little people of America.

I tell all here, it will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm wondering what's happened to "common" sense.

Seems it's not common whatsoever.

Good post!   :beer:  @jafo2010
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By Seth McLaughlin - The Washington Times - Monday, April 20, 2020

“There is too much at stake to be fighting old political battles, which is why I think figures like Obama, Sanders, and Warren will play a great role between now and November,” said a major Democratic fundraiser familiar with the situation.

@mystery-ak

Uhhhhh.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I disagree with this article and its premise.  Fact is, HRC is the only prominent Democommie that Slo Joe does not have endorsing him.  Think about that long and hard.  She can claim she never endorsed the sexual deviant when the time comes.  And I say it is choreographed!!!

Does Biden really come across as a guy that wants to be POTUS?  I think not.  And just maybe some of his senility is staged.  So, come August, a senile sexual predator just might not emerge from the convention with anything but his Johnson in his hand.

And let me remind all here that she did get millions of votes more than Trump.  All she need do is campaign in six states and she has a real chance to send him packing.  That plus actually have a plank or two for the little people of America.

I tell all here, it will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020

@jafo2010

It's gonna be Trump against Bubbette! Count on it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm wondering what's happened to "common" sense.

@DCPatriot

It got scared and went into hiding.

Offline PeteS in CA

Between them the Clintons and Obama looted the Dem Party pretty thoroughly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
 *****rollingeyes*****

The fixation among a select few on a washed-up has-been whom even her own party hates still perplexes me.

Trust me, the Democrats don't want her. If they did, they'd've found a way to weasel her in by now. There isn't, and they know it. If they dump Biden, they'll go with Andrew Cuomo, Andy Brashear or some other governor before they run back to the one candidate who lost to Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
*****rollingeyes*****

The fixation among a select few on a washed-up has-been whom even her own party hates still perplexes me.

The Clinton's are still in possession of more than 1,000 confidential FBI background investigations of prominent politicians and business leaders. Sure,many have died since then,but their families won't want their crimes made public.

Trust me, the Democrats don't want her.

What possible difference does that make? Name ONE prominent politician that wants ANYONE other than themselves as President.

If they did, they'd've found a way to weasel her in by now

WRONG! Besides being a raging alcoholic and elderly,she just doesn't have the strength or endurance to run in another Presidential Primary. Look at what happened last time she ran. She was collapsing walking to the limo after giving a speech,and the SS were having to pick her up and load her into the limo like she was a side of pork.

The ONLY way she can hope to become the Presidential nominee is to NOT run,but to be appointed at the convention.

AND......,the Dims just don't have anyone else. NOBODY that doesn't live in NY is going to vote for a NY presidential candidate.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:30:52 pm by sneakypete »