Author Topic: WaPo Reporter Slanders All Trump Voters; Says They're 'No Doubt Motivated By Racism'  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collin Rugg
Posted April 21, 2020 in Politics

On Monday, President Donald Trump announced that he would be signing an executive order to temporarily halt immigration into the United States to help diminish coronavirus cases in the United States.

"In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!" the President tweeted.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!
9:06 PM - Apr 20, 2020

While far-left reporters ignore science and say immigration bans are "racist," normal, level headed individuals say differently.

“A total of 83%, or 5 in 6 people, say they favor a moratorium on immigration through the southwest border amid the pandemic, a new Harvard/Harris poll found,” The Washington Examiner reported. “That figure includes 75% of Mexican Americans and 93% of Republican voters.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/wapo-reporter-slanders-all-trump-voters-says-they-re-no-doubt-motivated-by-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Yes, Trump fans, you're all racists.  And by the way, did you know Trump is letting COVID19 spread into minority communities to kill off all black people too?   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

Yeah yeah yeah we’re racists.

Unimaginative, dull, boring.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The word liberals screech when we actually believe in equality and liberty and justice, not their caste system of victimized identity groups aka loyal Dem voters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Well, Trump said he will issue the moratorium; as far as I know he hasn't done it yet. 

But IMHO a moratorium on immigration should have been done long before this virus started.  Our immigration system has been a mess for decades.  Should have stopped the flow till the problems were solved. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Can we PLEASE get this written into a plank in the Dem Party's 2020 platform?!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, Trump said he will issue the moratorium; as far as I know he hasn't done it yet. 

But IMHO a moratorium on immigration should have been done long before this virus started.  Our immigration system has been a mess for decades.  Should have stopped the flow till the problems were solved.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien