Author Topic: Stop Letting Trump Live Rent-Free In Your Head  (Read 228 times)

Offline mountaineer

Stop Letting Trump Live Rent-Free In Your Head
« on: April 21, 2020, 02:30:59 pm »
Stop Letting Trump Live Rent-Free In Your Head
Ask your doctor if constant outrage is right for you. If it’s not, consider dialing it down
By Rich Cromwell
April 21, 2020
There are some perks to the pandemic. Families can spend more time together. The kids are getting along better, except when they’re viciously fighting because they’re spending more time together. People can sleep a little later in the morning since there’s no commute. Social distancing is causing us to generally be more polite when we do venture out.

Social distancing hasn’t saved me, though, and it’s about to make me less polite, because I’ve been infected. I haven’t been infected with the Wuhan coronavirus, but something else altogether. I’ve come down with Trump Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome (TDSDS).

Donald Trump isn’t the first president to generate derangement syndrome. ...

Keeping a myopic focus on Trump isn’t good for us. It’s exhausting. It’s not productive, it’s not rewarding, and it’s not illuminating.  ...
Read entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Re: Stop Letting Trump Live Rent-Free In Your Head
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 03:25:39 pm »
Excellent article—thought-provoking, poignant, hilarious. A roller coaster of emotions. If you read only one article this year, make it Rich Cromwell’s. At last a satirical opinion the whole family can go see!

It’s good that we can laugh like this, right? But, for you TDS sufferers, it may be difficult for you to understand, most things are....