Author Topic: Biden says he would pick Michelle Obama as running mate 'in a heartbeat'  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he would pick Michelle Obama as running mate 'in a heartbeat'
By Rebecca Klar - 04/21/20 07:56 AM EDT

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said in a new interview that he would have no hesitation picking former first lady Michelle Obama to be his running mate, but added that he doubts she is interested in the position.

“I’d take her in a heartbeat,” Biden told Pittsburgh’s KDKA on Monday when asked if he’d choose Obama if she said she would be willing to be on the ticket with him.

“She’s brilliant. She knows the way around. She is a really fine woman. The Obamas are great friends,” Biden added.

Biden, however, said that he doesn’t think she is interested in the position.

“I don’t think she has any desire to live near the White House again,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/493830-biden-says-he-would-pick-michelle-obama-as-running-mate-in-a-heartbeat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

This was a softball interview by KDKA's Jon Delano, a former (if not current) Democrat operative in the Pittsburgh area:
April 21st, 2020
Biden Asked If He’ll Commit To Picking ‘A Woman Of Color’ As Running Mate, Discusses Michelle Obama
By  James Barrett
DailyWire.com

... “Where are you in naming that running mate and will you commit that that person would be a woman of color?” KDKA’s Jon Delano asked the former Vice President.

“No,” said Biden. “I’ll commit that it’d be a woman because it is very important that my administration look like the public, look like the nation.”  ...

“I’ve heard some speculation about Michelle Obama as Vice President,” said Delano, a comment that got an initial laugh from Biden. “If she said to you she’d be willing to be your running mate, would you ask her?”

“Oh, I’d take her in a heartbeat,” said Biden. “She’s brilliant. She knows the way around. She is a really fine woman. The Obamas are great friends.” ...
More from Daily Wire

No questions about China, Burisma, Hunter, etc.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Also in the puff piece KDKA interview: Biden refers to Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf as "Dale."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

This was a softball interview by KDKA's Jon Delano, a former (if not current) Democrat operative in the Pittsburgh area:More from Daily Wire

No questions about China, Burisma, Hunter, etc.

Nor will there be, just like the accusations of sexual misconduct; null and void.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Biden says he would pick Michelle Obama as running mate 'in a heartbeat'

Then why hasn't he?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then why hasn't he?

His heart skipped a beat....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think that Mooch (a radical Black supremacist) would ever play secretary to an Old White Guy with Dementia.
She may take his spot as a Presidential candidate, but she would never be second to this old fool.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

I don't think that Mooch (a radical Black supremacist) would ever play secretary to an Old White Guy with Dementia.
She may take his spot as a Presidential candidate, but she would never be second to this old fool.

Sure she would.  That would make her the first Black female VP and set her up to run for President in 2024.  IMHO, she's the DEM's best shot at a win against Trump. Hopefully, Trump is already thinking of replacing Pence with a more viable candidate.  Perhaps Haley or Ted?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34