Author Topic: Beijing moves to strengthen grip over disputed South China Sea  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Beijing moves to strengthen grip over disputed South China Sea

New administrative units for Paracel and Spratly Islands are seen as helping to tighten control and help allocate resources and manpower

There are multiple competing claims in the areas in question and the move risks further tension with the US

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3080559/beijing-moves-strengthen-grip-over-disputed-south-china-sea

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Beijing moves to strengthen grip over disputed South China Sea
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 12:56:09 pm »
The Chicoms keeps adding to their portfolio of how they are opportunist, and exploitng this pandemic for geo-political leveraging. 

I have said for 35 years, that this is one biggest enemy of our country, and like a dripping faucet they step by step further in their world domination role.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Beijing moves to strengthen grip over disputed South China Sea
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 01:02:27 pm »
They are currently the biggest bullies on the planet but when China goes it will be with a whimper.