Author Topic: Army LT asks for help after his subordinates call him “soft, ‘Lil’ Debby”  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Army LT asks for help after his subordinates call him “soft, ‘Lil’ Debby”
April 15, 2020   

A junior officer in the Army’s Air Defense Artillery branch is apparently having some serious issues with the enlisted and NCOs in his unit- and he went to Reddit to solve it.

The ADA second lieutenant, who only went by the moniker “lostthroawaylt,” explained that his enlisted personnel -including a platoon and first sergeant- were teasing him with an unfortunate nickname derived from his less-than-chiseled figure.

“I’m an ADA 2LT doing my “platoon leader” time and I get a lot of grief for looking “soft” or having a ‘dad bod,’” he wrote. “I played Division 1 football, have a 300 APFT score, and got a 578 and 581 on both ACFT diagnostics I’ve taken since commissioning.” Despite this, most of the NCOs in my company call me ‘Lil’ Debby’ [sic] after my platoon sergeant called me that at PT one day.”

https://popularmilitary.com/army-lt-asks-for-help-after-his-subordinates-call-him-soft-lil-debby/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Army LT asks for help after his subordinates call him “soft, ‘Lil’ Debby”
April 15, 2020   

A junior officer in the Army’s Air Defense Artillery branch is apparently having some serious issues with the enlisted and NCOs in his unit- and he went to Reddit to solve it.

The ADA second lieutenant, who only went by the moniker “lostthroawaylt,” explained that his enlisted personnel -including a platoon and first sergeant- were teasing him with an unfortunate nickname derived from his less-than-chiseled figure.

“I’m an ADA 2LT doing my “platoon leader” time and I get a lot of grief for looking “soft” or having a ‘dad bod,’” he wrote. “I played Division 1 football, have a 300 APFT score, and got a 578 and 581 on both ACFT diagnostics I’ve taken since commissioning.” Despite this, most of the NCOs in my company call me ‘Lil’ Debby’ [sic] after my platoon sergeant called me that at PT one day.”

https://popularmilitary.com/army-lt-asks-for-help-after-his-subordinates-call-him-soft-lil-debby/

Thu poor bay-bay!

Maybe he could get his mom to come out and give them a stern "talking to"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!