Author Topic: NYC Police Have Thrown At Least 50 NYC Inmates Back In Jail After Releasing Them Over Coronavirus  (Read 427 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
April 20th, 2020
Report: NYC Police Have Thrown At Least 50 NYC Inmates Back In Jail After Releasing Them Over Coronavirus
By  Tim PearceDailyWire.com

New York City police have arrested again dozens of inmates released from jail over the coronavirus.

At least 50 of 1,500 inmates released from lockup over concerns that the virus could spread quickly within a jail have been rearrested, according to the New York Post. Some of the inmates recaptured have been released again under the city’s program to decrease jail populations during the pandemic.

In one instance, police arrested 40-year-old James Little on April 7 for attempting to rob a bank. Little’s arrest happened just over a week after he was released from Rikers Island where he was being held after assaulting his girlfriend. Little’s criminal record also includes a 1995 murder for which he served over two decades behind bars.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-nyc-police-have-thrown-at-least-50-nyc-inmates-back-in-jail-after-releasing-them-over-coronavirus

I know,...………...I don't live in New York but thanks to AG Barr prisoners are being released all over the country.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Politicians set criminals free?

Professional courtesy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't want to shock anyone,but people generally act in the way their nature conditions them to act.

Criminals are going to do criminal things. It's who they are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Chosen Daughter Please back this claim up:

I know,...………...I don't live in New York but thanks to AG Barr prisoners are being released all over the country.

...with links.  I'd like to see where Barr told States to turn prisoners loose.  I'm sure you have a story at your fingertips, hopefully from something other than Atlantic or Vox.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:23:32 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: