Author Topic: Here's when all 50 states plan to reopen after coronavirus restrictions  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's when all 50 states plan to reopen after coronavirus restrictions
By Alicia Cohn - 04/20/20 03:32 PM EDT

Governors are beginning to announce timelines for relaxing strict measures taken to mitigate the coronavirus. Many states are dropping stay-at-home orders beginning May 1, while several states have not yet announced an end to restrictions.

At the federal level, President Trump last week issued guidelines “that will allow governors to take a phased and deliberate approach to reopening their individual states.”

“Governors will be empowered to tailor an approach that meets the diverse circumstances of their own states,” Trump said. “And some states will be able to open up sooner than others.”

Health officials are warning states not to reopen businesses or allow large gatherings too quickly, for fear of a resurgence of COVID-19 cases. But governors are under pressure to stimulate local economies that have been hit hard by closures. Many states plan a phased approach to reopening in an effort to balance priorities.

Here are the reopening timelines announced so far by all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

the list
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/493717-heres-when-all-50-states-plan-to-reopen-after-coronavirus-restrictions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Just open my darn parks and beaches back up and I'll be fine!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Big "serology" study of Los Angeles area, released today about "antibody" testing.

I believe this is similar to testing of Santa Clara County released last week.

Today April 20, 2020

I opine that so far, we ought not expect findings for New Orleans, to apply for Texas.

About 5% of Angelinos, have been exposed and contracted this disease, but the mortality rate has dropped,

from 4.5 to 0.1 or 0.2%

Dr. Ferrer of LA County I believe.

LA County is moving to relaxing.

USC involved with this study.

Last week study Santa Clara County was Stanford.

Overall this seems to validate anecdotal reports of people (like my wife and I) that wee think we had something Dec-Mar timeframe.

I think the study finds, many more people have bbeen exposed (denoominator), and thereffore a small percent have died (numerator).

But I suggest reading thestury results for yourself.

--also

--blacks somewhat more likely to contract, but a smaller margin than other info might suggest.

--Men much more likely to contract.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I expect to be going to work on Wednesday. (not doing wellsite geology, but a job).

I'm not screwing around with UI, and I'm not waiting on any stimulus check.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I expect to be going to work on Wednesday. (not doing wellsite geology, but a job).

I'm not screwing around with UI, and I'm not waiting on any stimulus check.

One would have to be foolish to not act upon one's own devices, @Smokin Joe.  You strike where the iron is hot.  And for the love of all you call Holy, do NOT wait on a GD gummit check to save the day!

Your Friend,

--CL
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One would have to be foolish to not act upon one's own devices, @Smokin Joe.  You strike where the iron is hot.  And for the love of all you call Holy, do NOT wait on a GD gummit check to save the day!

Your Friend,

--CL
No worries. God provides, we just have to apply some effort to it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis