Author Topic: 'Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished': Kevin McCarthy rips Pelosi for Paych  (Read 596 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished': Kevin McCarthy rips Pelosi for Paycheck Protection Program funding hang-up
by Carly Ortiz-Lytle
 | April 20, 2020 01:49 PM

Kevin McCarthy criticized House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the delay in providing additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program to get small businesses loans.

The House minority leader joined Fox & Friends on Monday and said Democrats continued to hold up a deal on the program and that Pelosi, specifically, has failed to help the public during the pandemic.

“Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished in this pandemic. When President Trump, on Jan. 31, put in the ban from China, Feb. 24, she asked people to gather together in San Francisco. She actually fought the ban. When we wanted to put the CARES Act together, she came in, held it up. Now, we had a small-business program working. She’s now held up the money.”

The program was established as part of the $2.3 trillion CARES Act created to offset the economic consequences of COVID-19 and the ensuing stay-at-home orders. The Small Business Administration will forgive loans if employees are paid for eight weeks.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/name-me-one-productive-thing-speaker-pelosi-has-accomplished-kevin-mccarthy-rips-pelosi-for-paycheck-protection-program-funding-hang-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Far from being a champion of civil rights, as she's now claiming, she encouraged people to 'come to Chinatown' in Feb purely out of spite for Trump. Her hatred is consuming her.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Far from being a champion of civil rights, as she's now claiming, she encouraged people to 'come to Chinatown' in Feb purely out of spite for Trump. Her hatred is consuming her.

De Bozo did the exact same thing, as did the Mayor of Nawlins with Mardi Gras.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

I'll cut the Mardi Gras mayor a little slack. Mardi Gras is a very big deal for N.O. and to cancel it in Feb when the WHO was saying no H2H transmission made no sense. Now if the WHO told the truth then yeah cancel it.

Offline skeeter

Pelosi deserves a special kind of ridicule as her pronouncement was in direct & open opposition to Trump's EO, which she is now claiming wasn't enough.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi deserves a special kind of ridicule as her pronouncement was in direct & open opposition to Trump's EO, which she is now claiming wasn't enough.

I agree with that, Skeets.  Pelosi has the advantage of 20/20 hindsight when casting these lies about.  That's a special level of evil.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, she did do an amazing marketing promo for Jeni's ice cream didn't she?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She did!  I'd never heard of it, and now I know what flavors they offer!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

'Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished': Kevin McCarthy rips Pelosi

She extended a month long recess by another 2 weeks  :patriot:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-04-13/house-delays-return-until-may-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
After her showing off her freezer no one needs ask what the quid pro quo was.

Offline PeteS in CA

Easy, Representative McCarthy! Nancy Pelosi handed out some really cool pens on January 15th, and invited Californians to party hearty in Chinatown on February 24th!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

Well she has openly demonstrated 'xactly what a vindictive evil byotch is, do there's that.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline skeeter

She did!  I'd never heard of it, and now I know what flavors they offer!

Nanna likes Jeni's Ice Cream? C'mon, Listeria!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nanna likes Jeni's Ice Cream? C'mon, Listeria!

I hope some waif licks the top of her ice cream tubs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope some waif licks the top of her ice cream tubs.
I hope she gets potbellied fat!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She has made a lot of money for her husband and his law firm that represents China.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished"

Besides going down on Ben and Jerry?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 12:52:15 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Name me one productive thing Speaker Pelosi has accomplished"

Besides going down on Ben and Jerry?

****slapping Need ****slapping Brain ****slapping Bleach! ****slapping
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.