Author Topic: FLOROIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IV  (Read 914 times)

Offline libertybele

FLOROIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IV
« on: April 20, 2020, 05:37:39 pm »
4-20-2020

Total Cases --- 26,660  Positive Residents --- 25,942  Hospitalizations --- 3,842   Deaths --- 789

Increase of  664 total cases      76 additional hospitalizations    25 more deaths
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOROIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IV
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 10:58:32 pm »
4-20-20  Update

Total Cases --- 27,058   Positive Residents --- 26,329 --- Hospitalizations --- 4,000   Deaths --- 823

An additional 398 cases today, making a total of 1,062 additional cases for this date.  158 additional hospitalizations and 34 additional deaths.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 04:07:15 pm »
 4-21-2020

Total Cases --- 27,495   Positive Residents --- 26,761   Hospitalizations --- 4,063   Deaths --- 839

Increase of 437 cases, 63 hospitalizations, and 16 deaths

We'll see what the numbers look like when they come out with the afternoon/end of day data.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 09:47:06 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 09:46:50 pm »
4-21-2020 Afternoon Update

Total Cases ---27,869 Positive Residents --- 27,127   Hospitalizations --- 4,226   Deaths --- 839

Additional cases for the day:  811    Additional hospitalizations for the day - 226   

I hoping to see some sort of decline in the numbers soon.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 04:53:08 pm »
4-22-2020

Total Cases --- 28,309  Positive Residents --- 27,543   Hospitalizations --- 4,288  Deaths ---  893

Increase since yesterday afternoon - 440 cases   62 Hospitalizations   54 Deaths

...waiting for the afternoon numbers --- this is the timeframe that they predicted FL would see a peak

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 09:58:35 pm »
4-22-2020  Afternoon update:

Total Cases  --- 28,576   Hospitalizations --- 4,455 Deaths --- 927

(Revised) 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 01:22:10 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 06:31:49 pm »
4-23-2020

Total Cases --- 28,832   Hospitalizations --- 4,509   Deaths --- 960

256 additional cases   54 additional hospitalizations  33 more deaths       Mortality rate remains at 3%

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 11:27:38 pm »
4-23-20  - Afternoon Update - not good   I'd say, FL hasn't hit its peak yet.  We're nearing 30,000 cases and 1,000 deaths

Total Cases  --- 29,648   Hospitalizations --- 4,640   Deaths --- 987

Additional  for the day: 1,072 cases, 185 hospitalizations,  60 deaths     Mortality rate remains at 3%

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 03:59:33 pm »
4-24-20

Hopefully we are hitting our peak; these numbers aren't a good sign (these are just the morning numbers) if DeSantis is still planning on opening things up at the end of next week.

Total Cases --- 30,174  Hospitalizations --- 4,699   Deaths  ---  1,012

Increase of 526 cases,  59 hospitalizations and 25 deaths   
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:12:41 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 11:12:04 pm »
4-24-20  Afternoon Update  In looking at the bar graph provided @ link -- FL is not flattening the curve -- not by a long shot

Total Cases --- 30,533   Hospitalizations --- 4,817   Deaths --- 1,046

Additional cases for the day:  885     Hospitalizatons 177  Deaths   59

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:18:59 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 05:38:19 pm »
4-25-2020  The news is reporting that Lee Health had a glitch in their system and numbers didn't get reported that's why the past couple of days have been higher. We'll see if additional numbers are reported over the weekend and what Monday looks like.  The last thing we need is failure on a health system to report accurately or manipulation of the numbers.

Total Cases --- 30,839   Hospitalizations --- 4,849   Deaths - 1,055

Additional cases: 306  Additional Hospitalizations:  32    Additional Death:  9   Fatality rate holding at 3% of those tested

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 07:27:10 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 08:00:41 pm »

I'd like to know why us old farts are relegated to the 6AM time slot?  Do they think we're up before dawn every day, just because we're retired?  I'm lucky to get outta bed before noon.  I managed to do it today, though because I had to go downstairs to start making some bread.  Heady stuff, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 08:12:05 pm »
   Are you trying to Jack this @libertybele Thread?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 08:35:48 pm »
I'd like to know why us old farts are relegated to the 6AM time slot?  Do they think we're up before dawn every day, just because we're retired?  I'm lucky to get outta bed before noon.  I managed to do it today, though because I had to go downstairs to start making some bread.  Heady stuff, right?

I am an early riser, I always have been...I usually roll out of bed around 7:00...hubby sleeps in till around 10:30 or so... but I'll be danged if I've got the energy to roll out of bed at 5:30 to make it to my local Publix with a mask strapped on around my face and battle some ole sour puss over the last package of chicken thighs or pork roast. 

Nope ... I'll go when I feel like I want to go.

Besides, there is a small mom & pop Italian store, dubbed "Little Italy" around here that sells fresh local produce, Black Angus beef, limited selections of pork and chicken (but at a great price), butter, eggs, homemade Italian pastries, lunch meats , pre-made Italian and other dishes that all I have to do is throw them in the oven.

So that leaves milk and canned goods -- not worth fighting over at 6 a.m. in the morning.  P.S. ... not nice to talk to me that darn early in the morning before my coffee anyways.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2020, 08:55:33 pm »
I am an early riser, I always have been...I usually roll out of bed around 7:00...hubby sleeps in till around 10:30 or so... but I'll be danged if I've got the energy to roll out of bed at 5:30 to make it to my local Publix with a mask strapped on around my face and battle some ole sour puss over the last package of chicken thighs or pork roast. 

Nope ... I'll go when I feel like I want to go.

Besides, there is a small mom & pop Italian store, dubbed "Little Italy" around here that sells fresh local produce, Black Angus beef, limited selections of pork and chicken (but at a great price), butter, eggs, homemade Italian pastries, lunch meats , pre-made Italian and other dishes that all I have to do is throw them in the oven.

So that leaves milk and canned goods -- not worth fighting over at 6 a.m. in the morning.  P.S. ... not nice to talk to me that darn early in the morning before my coffee anyways.

Well, we discovered that we have a better chance of the pickers finding all the items our list on the shelves if we do pickups first thing in the morning, when they have special curbside pickup hours at the Walmart for us fogies.  They stock overnight, with the pickers at work at 5 AM. 

We haven't walked into the store since we started doing pickups since August 24th last year.  We found we prefer to pick out own produce, and Safeway has better produce than Wally World.  (I looked through my old calendars just now, and I noticed that I officially bought the Castle 8/24/18, exactly one year prior!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: