Author Topic: Schumer Blames New York Coronavirus Delays on Trump  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer Blames New York Coronavirus Delays on Trump
« on: April 20, 2020, 01:13:30 pm »

Schumer Blames New York Coronavirus Delays on Trump

Pam Key19 Apr 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said delays in social distancing to combat coronavirus in New York on President Donald Trump.

Host Jake Tapper asked, “So, let me ask you a question because you’re coming to us live this morning from one of the epicenters of coronavirus in the world, New York. Democrats have been very critical of how long it took President Trump to take serious action in the fight against coronavirus. But Dr. Thomas Frieden, the former head of the Centers for Disease Control and prevention, he told The New York Times that if New York State and New York City had adopted social distancing, physical distancing a week or two earlier, the death toll in New York could have been reduced by anywhere from 50 to 80%. Didn’t New York politicians drop the ball here, too?”

Schumer said, “Well, look, I think our governor and our mayor have done a great job. I  think most of America agrees. It’s very hard when you don’t have the federal cooperation, when you have the president early on saying it’s a hoax or it will go away or don’t worry about it, to get things done. I think our state and our city have done a terrific, terrific job, given that we were the epicenter.”

https://gopworld.com/chuck-schumers-desperate-attack-to-slander-trump/

Offline jpsb

Re: Schumer Blames New York Coronavirus Delays on Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 02:40:34 pm »
Schumer is despicable, he truly is an evil man.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 03:10:13 pm »
I'm so sick and tired of whiny New Yorkers.  So much for the "tough" image they keep shoving down our throats.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 03:20:38 pm »
I'm so sick and tired of whiny New Yorkers.  So much for the "tough" image they keep shoving down our throats.

Favorite line from the Communist wing of the Rat party comes from Andy Cuomo:  "Don't pass the buck without passing the bucks." 

I'm pretty sure he thought that sounded clever, inside his head.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 03:23:59 pm »
This just in:

Schumer blames Trump for snow, weeds, traffic jams, and athletes foot
The Republic is lost.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 03:50:02 pm »