Author Topic: ‘Heartbroken’ Obama ‘eager’ to help Biden beat Trump, insiders say  (Read 489 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 â€˜Heartbroken’ Obama ‘eager’ to help Biden beat Trump, insiders say

By Jon Levine

April 18, 2020 | 9:22am

The 2020 presidential race is about to be hit by an O-bomb.

Former President Barack Obama is champing at the bit to jump into the campaign fray on behalf of his vice president Joe Biden, and is sharpening his knives for President Trump, his aides and advisors told The Post.

“He is very eager to do this,” said a former senior Obama official who remains in regular touch with his old boss. “I certainly expect President Obama to be very active.”

Though Obama has followed the tradition of past presidents in avoiding day-to-day criticism of his successor, those familiar with his thinking say he has been particularly roused in recent months by Trump’s performance handling COVID-19.

“The coronavirus disaster and the [federal] government’s inability to lead on it is searing in his brain … more than anything else Trump has done,” said a second insider. “Obama is generally heartbroken by the Donald Trump presidency.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/obama-heartbroken-by-trump-eager-to-help-biden-insiders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Besides,he is black,so the rules don't apply to him,anyhow.

If they did,he would have never been elected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The entire premise of this reportage is absurd, given the tepid reaction of Obama over the past six months of Joe Biden’s campaign. All that time the ol codger was virtually begging the purple lipped prince to endorse him.

The rat media are following a script that bears very little resemblance to reality but then what else is new.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation: You got my endorsement, and you'll get my help if you pick Michael/Michelle as your VP.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Translation: You got my endorsement, and you'll get my help if you pick Michael/Michelle as your VP.

@Free Vulcan

Are you kidding? Given the immense ego that turd has,I'm guessing Slow Joe promising to NOT name Manchelle
as his VP would be a requirement to get his support. IF she got the VP slot she would become the first (alleged) female President of the US,in addition to being the first black female president. Which means she would be more "historic" than Bath House Barry,and he just ain't gonna stand for being second-best to a tranny.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

B. Hussein has a heart? Please.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
B. Hussein has a heart? Please.

I am literally laughing my ass off about this story. :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: