Author Topic: Was Trump the Only One in Washington Innocent of Russian Collusion?  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 18, 2020
Was Trump the Only One in Washington Innocent of Russian Collusion?
By J.B. Shurk

Catherine Herridge confirmed recently that the FBI ignored warnings that the primary evidence used in securing a FISA warrant against Carter Page, Christopher’s Steele’s “dossier,” is unreliable “Russian disinformation.”  Herridge is as fine an investigative reporter as they come, but my gut reaction was, “Haven’t we known that for years now?”

Then reality smacked me in the face, and I remembered: we’re still pretending as a country that Barack Obama’s FBI and CIA didn’t work with Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat party to frame Donald Trump as an agent of the Russian government.

I suppose the longer the attempted coup against the president has endured, the easier it is to forget that the U.S. government has done everything in its power to cover up the criminality of its intelligence agencies and preferred political players, while obfuscating the public record with a steady stream of disinformation from the corporate news. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/was_trump_the_only_one_in_washington_innocent_of_russian_collusion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Was Trump the Only One in Washington Innocent of Russian Collusion?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 06:09:45 am »
I suppose the longer the attempted coup against the president has endured, the easier it is to forget that the U.S. government has done everything in its power to cover up the criminality of its intelligence agencies and preferred political players, while obfuscating the public record with a steady stream of disinformation from the corporate news. 

I have long suspected that all the hoopla about investigating this has been for the express purpose of destroying incriminating evidence, tidying up e-mails, destroying or replacing memos, covering up perfidy, and tidying up loose ends.

For all the investigative guns brought to bear, they didn't 'uncover' squat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 12:51:01 pm »
April 18, 2020
Was Trump the Only One in Washington Innocent of Russian Collusion?
By J.B. Shurk

Catherine Herridge confirmed recently that the FBI ignored warnings that the primary evidence used in securing a FISA warrant against Carter Page, Christopher’s Steele’s “dossier,” is unreliable “Russian disinformation.”  Herridge is as fine an investigative reporter as they come, but my gut reaction was, “Haven’t we known that for years now?”

Then reality smacked me in the face, and I remembered: we’re still pretending as a country that Barack Obama’s FBI and CIA didn’t work with Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrat party to frame Donald Trump as an agent of the Russian government.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/was_trump_the_only_one_in_washington_innocent_of_russian_collusion.html

Quoted in full because it needs to be repeated over and over until it finally sinks in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 01:08:59 pm »
I have long suspected that all the hoopla about investigating this has been for the express purpose of destroying incriminating evidence, tidying up e-mails, destroying or replacing memos, covering up perfidy, and tidying up loose ends.

For all the investigative guns brought to bear, they didn't 'uncover' squat.

I suspect the same thing and believe that you are absolutely 100% correct.  Those conducting the investigation were basically investigating themselves.  The problem that I continue to have is that Trump appointed Rosenstein who IS part of that corruption, and of course he appointed Mueller.

It is also concerning that Rosenstein's sister is director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

As much as I see President Trump doing some very patriotic and commendable things, his appointment of Rosenstein, Jared and Ivanka in the White House, Giuliani on his legal team and his lack of immediate action on the border when he first took office has raised some definite red flags and enters negatively in my assessment of him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 07:17:15 pm »
I suspect the same thing and believe that you are absolutely 100% correct.  Those conducting the investigation were basically investigating themselves.  The problem that I continue to have is that Trump appointed Rosenstein who IS part of that corruption, and of course he appointed Mueller.

It is also concerning that Rosenstein's sister is director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

As much as I see President Trump doing some very patriotic and commendable things, his appointment of Rosenstein, Jared and Ivanka in the White House, Giuliani on his legal team and his lack of immediate action on the border when he first took office has raised some definite red flags and enters negatively in my assessment of him.
I honestly think he may have been counting on patriotism over partisanship. Unfortunately, the Democrats and their fellow travelers only want power, they really don't care about the Country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 11:20:51 pm »
This reminds me of the Gentle Giant, Michael Brown of Ferguson, MO.  Eric Holder's racist brigade from the DoJ found that the cop who shot Gentle Brown was the least racist cop on the whole Police force.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: