Author Topic: IT’S HAPPENING: At Long Last John Solomon Says Indictments May Be Coming This Week in Obama’s Spygat  (Read 949 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IT’S HAPPENING: At Long Last John Solomon Says Indictments May Be Coming This Week in Obama’s Spygate Scandal (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 18, 2020 at 8:50am

Earlier this week the Senate Judiciary Committee released key material related to the Obama FISA Abuse Scandal.

The documents included transcripts and material related to the Committee’s investigation into Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) actions leading up to and during the Spygate scandal.

The information included transcripts of undercover FBI spies interviewing George Papadopoulos in 2016.

On Friday night investigative journalist John Solomon joined Lou Dobbs to discuss the ongoing Crossfire Hurricane or Spygate scandal.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/happening-long-last-john-solomon-says-indictments-may-coming-week-obamas-spygate-scandal-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would be happier about this and more optimistic if the word "ARE" had been used in that headline instead of the word "MAY".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

I would be happier about this and more optimistic if the word "ARE" had been used in that headline instead of the word "MAY".
At least the source is becoming more reliable.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bigun

I looked so much like him when I was 6 years old that it's scary.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Bigun

Not me, my hair was almost white, and now that I am into my 60's it's white again except this time there is less and less all the time! :silly:

Offline DB

Not me, my hair was almost white, and now that I am into my 60's it's white again except this time there is less and less all the time! :silly:

What hair?

Offline dfwgator

And then again they may not be.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Humm! I had you pictured as Alfalfa!   :bolt:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

A little sanctimony from the Washington Post:
The Steele dossier just sustained another body blow. What do CNN and MSNBC have to say?
By Erik Wemple, Media critic
April 18, 2020 at 12:01 p.m. EDT

Thirteenth in a series on the media’s handling of the dossier. Read the rest of the series here.

So you thought you’d heard the last word on the Russian dossier, did you?

Nope: Freshly declassified footnotes from a 2019 Justice Department report cast further doubt on one of the central documents of Russiagate — a collection of memos compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and published by BuzzFeed in January 2017. The dossier contained extravagant allegations about presidential candidate Donald Trump ...

Republicans are “touting” the footnotes in part because media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC and others “touted” the dossier with flimsy corroboration in the early months of the Trump presidency.  ...
Read full article.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At least the source is becoming more reliable.

@skeeter

Hey! If not this week,next week for sure,huh?

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Hey! If not this week,next week for sure,huh?

I vow to not take another bite of Tofurky until those indictments come down. THATS how certain I am.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I vow to not take another bite of Tofurky until those indictments come down. THATS how certain I am.
@skeeter

Sounds like you are serious about this stuff. That's a serious sacrifice to make!