Author Topic: Pelosi: Coronavirus Is "Largely" Trump's "Making," He's Responsible for Deaths  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Follow Collin Rugg
Posted April 18, 2020 in Politics

During an interview on the far-left network MSNBC on Friday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi made multiple false statements as she accused President Donald Trump for the coronavirus crisis in America.

“The second bill was mask, mask, mask, and, uh, trying to, uh, facilitate the, um, uh, personal protective equipment that we don’t really have as much as we need it when we needed it because the president wouldn’t do Defense Production Act,” Pelosi stated. “So, the situation we’re in is largely of his making, calling it a hoax, saying it will magically disappear, not calling upon the Defense Production Act to protect the workers who are trying to save lives as they risk their own lives in doing so.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/pelosi-coronavirus-is-largely-trump-s-making-he-s-responsible-for-deaths/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think she's on with her pal, Chrissie Wallace, on tomorrow's Fox News Sunday program.  I wonder if she'll have some ice cream with her?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

This sounds like House Dems are screwing up their courage to initiate Shampeachment 2.0. To which I respond: please, Pelosiroo, please try to defend China and WHO!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

February 24, 2020 ---

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 03:03:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

April 14, 2020  (The full interview)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 03:09:21 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone really needs to document the conflicts of interest she and her husband have in Re: China.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That woman is pure evil. Her face should be used on future "The Wicked Witch of the West" photos and dolls.

As far as I can tell,she does not have even ONE redeeming quality to even qualify her as semi-human.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Someone really needs to document the conflicts of interest she and her husband have in Re: China.

@Smokin Joe

I don't think it would do any good because anybody even vaguely interested already knows. Neither she nor her husband even try to hide it. Why would they,when their supporters and voters all dream of a One World Global Government?

Those people are too stupid to learn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Oh shut up, Nancy, and go admire your expensive kitchen appliances.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Lando Lincoln

For later.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

The Dems are going to learn how few people are buying their hysterical "blood on Trump's hands" nonsense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh shut up, Nancy, and go admire your expensive kitchen appliances.
I wonder if she can see her reflection in the stainless steel?

(Kinda like vampires and mirrors..)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis