Author Topic: Black List tv show airs anti-cheap gun show  (Read 712 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Black List tv show airs anti-cheap gun show
« on: April 18, 2020, 01:47:25 am »
I really like this show and am disappointed  with it and may have to quit watching after tonigh

Tonight's show was based around an armed robbery of a bodega by a junkie that used a 100 dollar 9 mm to murder a beautiful young girl working there whose parents owed it.

The focus of the outrage was "cheap guns shouldn't be sold because they are used to murder innocents." The writers and producers are NOT offended by expensive target pistols,or upscale semi's like 1911;s or Glocks,but
"99 dollar 9 mm pistols" (how they are advertised on the show) drive them nuts.

Which means what they are REALLY saying is that poor people who live in crime-ridden poor neighborhoods have to right to defend themselves with the only level of quality they can afford to buy.

I am too tired to fool around with this tonight,but tomorrow I plan on trying to find some email addresses and names so I can give them hell while trying to point out their hypocrisy by discriminating against poor people.

This won't be the last Blacklist episode I ever watch because I am going to watch a few more to see if they have learned the error of their ways after we all email them and point out their elitist attitudes,but have no faith in my ability to get them to understand the realities of life. They are all college graduates who live in exclusive areas with gates and guards,and have armed bodyguards following them around when they are working or playing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Black List tv show airs anti-cheap gun show
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 04:19:45 am »
Post what you can without doxxing them. I think appropriate e-mails might be fun.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 04:30:45 am »
Post what you can without doxxing them. I think appropriate e-mails might be fun.

@Smokin Joe

I don't know what that means.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 05:57:31 am »
@Smokin Joe

I don't know what that means.
Without listing their specific personal information on line like names and addresses.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 01:46:01 pm »
Without listing their specific personal information on line like names and addresses.

@Smokin Joe

I have no idea who the producers,writers,and directors on The Black List are,but I am sure this interweb thing can tell you.

I am just not organized well enough these days to do something like that.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 10:30:42 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I have no idea who the producers,writers,and directors on The Black List are,but I am sure this interweb thing can tell you.

I am just not organized well enough these days to do something like that.
@sneakypete Where did you see this show, anyway?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 11:32:00 pm »
@sneakypete Where did you see this show, anyway?

@Smokin Joe

It's a series on NBC that comes on Friday nights. Been watching it for several years now,and this is my first bitch about PC.

Truth to tell,the episode I am complaining about isn't even anti-gun. Just anti-poor people being able to buy cheap guns,and I doubt it even occurred to the writers and producers that is how it would be seen.

Pretty good spy/crime drama. Nothing earth-shaking or profound,but pretty good mindless entertainment.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 12:07:55 am »
@Smokin Joe

It's a series on NBC that comes on Friday nights. Been watching it for several years now,and this is my first bitch about PC.

Truth to tell,the episode I am complaining about isn't even anti-gun. Just anti-poor people being able to buy cheap guns,and I doubt it even occurred to the writers and producers that is how it would be seen.

Pretty good spy/crime drama. Nothing earth-shaking or profound,but pretty good mindless entertainment.

Oh, OK, I haven't watched much from the ABCNNBCBS bunch for quite a while.

C S Lewis