Author Topic: Whitmer: Very High Odds ‘Irresponsible’ Michigan Protesters Are ‘Spreading COVID-19’  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 16 Apr 2020

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) said the Michigan protesters at the state capitol in Lansing, MI on Wednesday who opposed the stay-at-home order she issued in response to the coronavirus pandemic are being irresponsible by likely “spreading COVID-19.”

Whitmer said, “So we have taken an aggressive stay-at-home order stance similar to a lot of other states, Republican-led and Democratic-led. It is not a partisan issue. COVID does not respect party lines or state lines, and that’s why we have to be in it together. And the curve looks like it is flattening. We’re pushing the curve down. That means we’re saving lives. That means we’ve saved our health care system from being completely overrun and inundated. That means fewer people are getting sick. It comes with a sacrifice. There is no question. All people are making a sacrifice right now.”

She continued, “But I think the thing that I’m most concerned most about and I think my fellow governors are as well is a resurgence. When you see a political rally, that’s what it was yesterday, a political rally like that where people are not wearing masks, and they are in close quarters, and they are touching one another, you know that that’s precisely what makes this kind of a disease drag out and expose more people.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/16/whitmer-very-high-odds-irresponsible-michigan-protesters-are-spreading-covid-19/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Reminds me of several grade school teachers of mine who constantly refused to release us at recess time until we quieted down and sat calmly at our desks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Steve Polet holds a sign during a protest at the State Capitol in Lansing, Mich., Wednesday, April 15, 2020.

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh yeah, lots of coronavirus spreading by people in their cars! ****sheep****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

Just a few things about the pro0test and the Governor.  If this had been democrats/liberals protesting, they would have been seen by the media and her as "heroic people risking their lives for justice."  You know that is what would be said.

Ever since she has been mentioned as a possible VP candidate, it seem she and the DNC are looking for ways to get her name and face in front of the media and voters. Pissing off voters is a good way.

Apparently the protest was MUCH larger than the media is willing to admit.  One person on the radio this morning estimated it to be 50,000.

Finally, i did not hear of one person being shot or beating anyone, no riots, and no looting of stores as is the usual case when liberals protest.

Online mountaineer

Tucker Carlson: Whitmer is a Ghoul
Breitbart
...   "Gretchen Whitmer is a ghoul,” Carlson said. “She is a dangerous ideologue who knows nothing about science and doesn’t care to learn. Whitmer deems elective abortion essential because the abortion lobby has bankrolled her political career. She is encouraging liquor and lotto ticket sales in her state because sin taxes levied on the poorest people in Michigan fund her government. She bans church services because she knows who her political opponents are. These are not decisions rooted in epidemiology or science. They are partisan, political decisions — every one, and she is not the only governor making them right now.”   ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Power-drunk, stupid, wicked - or a combination of the three?
Gretchen Whitmer: Hell no, we won’t pause abortions for coronavirus. They're ‘life-sustaining'
by Becket Adams
 | April 17, 2020 12:56 PM

It has been an open question for a little while now as to whether Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is a power-drunk authoritarian or just not terribly bright.

This week, I think she gave us an answer.

Appearing Thursday on former Obama White House adviser David Axelrod’s podcast, the governor explained that abortion services were still available in Michigan because those types of procedures are “life-sustaining.”

At this point, I am not fully convinced Whitmer even knows what the word “abortion” means. ...

Does Whitmer think about her words before they come out of her head? It sure does not seem that way. It seems more likely that she simply has grown accustomed to rattling off prememorized talking points with no thought given to how they sound. ...
More at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Power-drunk, stupid, wicked - or a combination of the three?

More at Washington Examiner

She maybe a brutal authoritarian wannabe, but she's not stupid enough to stand in front of a steam roller.  She agreed to "work with" other regional Governors, one of whom is Governor DeWine of Ohio (Good Governor, @musiclady!).  She's said she wants to get the worst restrictions lifted, perhaps the one keeping people from traveling from one of their own residences to another out of the city.  Or the one that says people can't buy pain or American Flags.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

She maybe a brutal authoritarian wannabe, but she's not stupid enough to stand in front of a steam roller.  She agreed to "work with" other regional Governors, one of whom is Governor DeWine of Ohio (Good Governor, @musiclady!).  She's said she wants to get the worst restrictions lifted, perhaps the one keeping people from traveling from one of their own residences to another out of the city.  Or the one that says people can't buy pain or American Flags.

The one thing I know for sure is that this dangerous idiot is not going to be influencing our Governor.  If anyone is calling the shots it's DeWine.  He won't be bulldozed by any leftist nonsense coming from (most of) our surrounding states.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The one thing I know for sure is that this dangerous idiot is not going to be influencing our Governor.  If anyone is calling the shots it's DeWine.  He won't be bulldozed by any leftist nonsense coming from (most of) our surrounding states.

It would be ironic if it's DeWine who saves her from herself.   333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: