Author Topic: Least Favorite Team  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Gemmarose

Least Favorite Team
« on: April 17, 2020, 03:49:10 am »
Debating with my other half who our least favorite team in the NFL and I was thinking it would fun to see who agrees with me.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline dfwgator

Re: Least Favorite Team
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 06:11:21 am »
Baltimore Ravens.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 01:24:40 pm »
New England Patriots. Period. They're evil. As much as I'm glad to see Brady gone, Bob Kraft is still in charge. Belichick is a coaching genius but he also uses that to play underhandedly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 01:31:18 pm »
Don't really have a least favorite, but my favorite is who ever beats the cowboys... lol

Offline Hurricane Andrew

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 01:55:07 pm »
Patriots, hands down.
There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 02:03:30 pm »
   Expanding just a bit because I don't do NFL.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 02:26:27 pm »
Tennessee Titans. They beat my beloved Jags 3 times in a season and kept us from the Super Bowl.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 02:53:34 pm »
Don't really have a least favorite, but my favorite is who ever beats the cowboys... lol

Thought you might like this then.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 02:54:46 pm »
New England Patriots. Period. They're evil. As much as I'm glad to see Brady gone, Bob Kraft is still in charge. Belichick is a coaching genius but he also uses that to play underhandedly.

I concur with you on this.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2020, 02:55:38 pm »
Patriots, hands down.

They are my least favorite team as well.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 02:58:51 pm »
Me?  It's always the fan base that gets to me.  I lived in eastern PA for a time and I gotta say, the Eagles fans are worthy of a lot of dislike.  I would never set foot in their stadium with opposing colors.  Check that... I will never set foot in their stadium, period. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2020, 03:10:20 pm »
Thought you might like this then.

lol.... gotta send to my dad... in Texas..

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2020, 04:22:11 pm »
   Expanding just a bit because I don't do NFL.

I think it's a tie between the Warriors and whatever team James is on. But when the Cavaliers were playing the Warriors in the finals, I definitely wanted the Cavs to win. That's how much I hate that showboating bast*rd (whom everybody but me loves) Curry and his coach, Kerr.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:23:07 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2020, 04:30:58 pm »
Dallas Cowboys
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2020, 04:40:49 pm »
I think it's a tie between the Warriors and whatever team James is on. But when the Cavaliers were playing the Warriors in the finals, I definitely wanted the Cavs to win. That's how much I hate that showboating bast*rd (whom everybody but me loves) Curry and his coach, Kerr.

If we are expanding I give this team a "10" rating in the hate department.  Every other non-home team of mine rates a 2 or a 1.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2020, 04:41:19 pm »
All of them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2020, 06:20:46 pm »

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2020, 06:29:41 pm »
If we are expanding I give this team a "10" rating in the hate department.  Every other non-home team of mine rates a 2 or a 1.

How much time have changed—five years ago heading the woebegone Cubs would be grounds for being expelled from baseball fandom forever.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 06:31:07 pm »
I don’t have a least favorite.

I have favorites but I think mine might be most of y’all least favorites.

Yankees and Giants aren’t really liked except where I live.

And I suppose as a yankees fan I’d have to say Boston?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:33:18 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 08:09:54 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 08:13:42 pm »
If sacrificing the Cowboys meant that we would be plagued with coronavirus forever, I would still sacrifice the Cowboys.  Eagerly.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 08:15:34 pm »

White Sox fan?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2020, 02:06:35 am »
Probably the Brownies, even though they're probably too pathetic to worry about. Ravens are fairly unlikeable, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2020, 02:10:29 am »

@catfish1957 , I am assuming you are a Cardinals fan.  For decades, we were told that the Cubs couldn't win because of a curse.  Now that the curse has been broken and is finally put to rest, everyone will know that the reason the Cubs can't win is because they suck.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 02:56:43 am »
I have never had such a thought as "least favorite"

Cheered the Dogers since they arrived in LA, and same for the Lakers.

Rams for a long time, Raiders for awhiile. Angels a bit.

Notice that is all positive, not any negativity?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln