Author Topic: Kimberley Strassel: Bernie Sanders didn't really concede to Biden, this isn't over yet  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kimberley Strassel: Bernie Sanders didn't really concede to Biden, this isn't over yet
By Matt London | Fox News

The Wall Street Journal columnist and Fox News contributor Kimberley Strassel said that despite Sen. Bernie Sanders' apparent concession to former Vice President Joe Biden last week, the Democratic presidential primary "isn't over" and that may have damaging consequences for the party's presumptive nominee.

"I would point out that while Bernie Sanders did give a kind of concession speech... kind of dropped out, he didn't really. That was sort of fake news," said Strassel on Fox Nation's "Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson."

"I will stay on the ballot in all remaining states and continue to gather delegates," Sanders, I-Vt., told his supporters in a livestreamed message last week. "While Vice President Biden will be the nominee, we must continue working to assemble as many delegates as possible at the Democratic Convention, where we will be able to exert significant influence over the party platform, and other functions."

"He says he's going to remain on the ballot on all continuing primary states and continue to collect as many delegates as he can," continued Strassel, "And the purpose of this... is that he is in negotiations with the Biden's camp about what aspects of his agenda Biden has to adopt before Bernie will allow his people to support Biden."

Axios reported earlier this month that Biden's and Sanders' teams "will hold policy discussions in the next few weeks with the expectation that Biden will incorporate some elements of Sanders' agenda."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kimberley-strassel-bernie-sanders-didnt-really-concede-to-biden-this-isnt-over-yet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34