Author Topic: Jill Biden says her husband will be 'healer in chief' for nation scarred by coronavirus as Democrati  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says her husband will be 'healer in chief' for nation scarred by coronavirus as Democratic nominee calls Donald Trump's briefings 'something out of a really bad play'

Jill Biden said Thursday morning that her husband will serve as 'healer in chief' if he's elected president as the nation recovers from the fallout from coronavirus
    'Joe's not going to only be the commander in chief, he's going to be really the healer in chief,' she said, claiming the country has a lot of healing to do
    'I hope I am that,' Biden responded 
    The former vice president and Democratic nominee also bashed Donald Trump for his response to the coronavirus crisis
    His briefings are 'like something out of a really bad play,' Biden claimed
    Learn more about how to help people impacted by COVID

By Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:14 EDT, 16 April 2020 | Updated: 14:57 EDT, 16 April 2020

Jill Biden said Joe Biden would take on the role of 'healer in chief' to help the nation recover from the coronavirus crisis after she and her husband claimed Donald Trump mishandled the situation from the start.

The former second lady told MSNBC's Morning Joe round table Thursday morning that the U.S. is 'going to need so much healing to take place after this is over.'

'So Joe's not going to only be the commander in chief, he's going to be really the healer in chief,' she said seated beside her husband during a virtual interview.

'I hope I am that,' Biden said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8225869/Jill-Biden-says-Joe-healer-chief-nominee-calls-Trumps-briefings-really-bad-play.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34