Author Topic: AOC says she is ‘having conversations with Biden’s team’ over policy  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 AOC says she is ‘having conversations with Biden’s team’ over policy

By Emily Jacobs

April 16, 2020

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s staff has been in talks with Biden’s team over the past few days, she admitted in a new interview.

Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) revealed in an interview with Politico Wednesday that her aides were “having conversations with Biden’s team,” in order to “figure out what some of these policy conversations will [be] looking like” as the general election takes shape.

The comments come two days after she took part in an interview with The New York Times, in which she said she had not yet heard from the Biden campaign since Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) dropped out of the race.

The New York Democrat has long been a critic of the moderate former vice president, once saying that the two would be in different political parties if they were in another country, she softened her tone slightly as Biden began to run away with the nomination.

The political lightning rod said earlier this week that the progressive and moderate wings of the Democratic Party working to unify around Biden should be “uncomfortable.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/aoc-says-she-is-having-conversations-with-bidens-team-over-policy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s staff has been in talks with Biden’s team over the past few days, she admitted in a new interview.
Actual photo of AOC "talks" taking place:

Listen, I'm the congresswoman here, so you have to listen to me!

But all you said was that you like strained apricots.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"AOC says she is ‘having conversations with Biden’s team’ over policy"

I hope they listen to and take every bit of advice she offers...!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For some reason I envisioned the gummy bears commercial...

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/APdC/haribo-gold-bears-boardroom
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA