Author Topic: Pelosi Shows Off Her Kitchen and Gourmet Ice Cream Collection as Americans Stand in Line at Food Ban  (Read 554 times)

Offline Hoodat

Pelosi Shows Off Her Kitchen and Gourmet Ice Cream Collection as Americans Stand in Line at Food Banks

By Cristina Laila     |     April 15, 2020 at 3:01pm

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) showed off her expensive kitchen appliances and massive gourmet ice cream collection during an appearance on a late night show as Americans stand in line at food banks.

Pelosi slammed President Trump over his Coronavirus response on Monday’s episode of “The Late Show” with James Corden before showing off her 15 flavor ice cream collection.

Pelosi, who is one of the wealthiest members of Congress, held Americans hostage by delaying the first Coronavirus stimulus package.

Millions of Americans are now unemployed and standing in line at food banks because Pelosi wasted time trying to ram illegal ballot harvesting, federal funding for abortion and climate change related provisions in the Coronavirus bill.

Now Pelosi is shoving it in our faces by showing off her gourmet ice cream collection.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/pelosi-shows-off-kitchen-gourmet-ice-cream-collection-americans-stand-line-food-banks-video/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Totally tone deaf.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

I guess she was jus' showing off the choices that the poor can have when she "lets them eat cake".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Shades of Marie Antoinette?

If I was in Congress or Senate right now I’d not take a paycheck, and give money to the food banks in my district, or gift certificates to grocery stores to people who need them so they can get some food.

I’ve heard of several CEO’s, cfo’s  and company presidents who have gone on record that they’re not taking salaries right now so they can keep their employees working and not fire anyone.

Nancy, we don’t use a guillotine anymore. We use a ballot box. And I see Madame Defarge dropping her knitting this fall to vote you out. At least you got lots of ice cream to eat then, and after you eat it, you can go see Dr Now, because you’ll look like Violet Beaugard. 

Sorry for my tone. This really frosted my cupcakes
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:59:33 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

I doubt Miz Pelosi herself ever uses her gourmet kitchen with its fancy appliances.  Before the show she probably didn't even know where her kitchen was located.  Someone probably had to give her directions how to get there..

Taking a peek inside famous people's homes is a national pastime and even I like to see how the other half lives from time to time.  But if someone at The Late Show thought it was a good idea to show off Pelosi's kitchen during this  time, he or she just wasn't thinking.

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

Shades of Marie Antoinette?

If I was in Congress or Senate right now I’d not take a paycheck, and give money to the food banks in my district, or gift certificates to grocery stores to people who need them so they can get some food.

I’ve heard of several CEO’s, cfo’s  and company presidents who have gone on record that they’re not taking salaries right now so they can keep their employees working and not fire anyone.

Nancy, we don’t use a guillotine anymore. We use a ballot box. And I see Madame Defarge dropping her knitting this fall to vote you out. At least you got lots of ice cream to eat then, and after you eat it, you can go see Dr Now, because you’ll look like Violet Beaugard. 

Sorry for my tone. This really frosted my cupcakes
No apology necessary. San Fran Nan has repeatedly displayed an arrogance that goes beyond the French Aristocracy and definitely shows how much she is out of touch with the people she claims to serve (roasted or broiled?)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
No apology necessary. San Fran Nan has repeatedly displayed an arrogance that goes beyond the French Aristocracy and definitely shows how much she is out of touch with the people she claims to serve (roasted or broiled?)

Great episode of “The Twilight Zone”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

Great episode of “The Twilight Zone”
One of my all time favorites.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't wait for her to utter the immortal words,"Let them eat ice cream!"

You just know that sooner or later,she is gonna say it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!