Author Topic: Black Georgia Democrat: Screw Joe Biden. I'm Voting For Trump  (Read 282 times)

Offline Hoodat

Black Georgia Democrat: Screw Joe Biden. I'm Voting For Trump

Matt Vespa   |   Posted: Apr 15, 2020 3:00 AM

Donald Trump got eight percent of the black vote in 2016. It’s not great but certainly better than Mitt Romney’s showing in 2012. It’s not terrible. If we can break into double-digit territory, that would be tremendous, and I think we can do it. For Georgia State Democratic Representative Vernon Jones, who he’s going to vote for might shocked many in his party: he’s on the MAGA train. Screw Biden, he’s backing Trump for the 2020 election and the reasons are sound. Trump has led a stellar economy, though one that’s now crippled due to China’s incompetence of controlling a new pneumonia-like virus, COVID-19. But that will be rebuilt in due time, as long as people keep social distancing to slow the spread. Davis also noted Trump’s commitment to criminal justice reform as another. Biden was one of the supporters of the 1994 crime omnibus bill that led to scores of black Americans being locked up .  .  .

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/04/15/black-georgia-democrat-screw-joe-biden-im-voting-for-trump-n2566951

Vernon Jones is a former US Rep, and Dekalb County CEO.  Currently serves in Georgia legislature.  South Dekalb County is a big Dem stronghold.  Would be good to see Jones have some influence there in November.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mortarman

Re: Black Georgia Democrat: Screw Joe Biden. I'm Voting For Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 05:38:10 am »
Remember that both Presidents Nixon an' Reagan had high numbers in Blue Dog Southern Democrats vote to re-elect them.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.