Author Topic: Omar Funnels Nearly $150,000 More to Her Husband’s Firm  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Schoffstall - April 15, 2020 5:10 PM

Democratic representative Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) continues to push cash from her campaign committee to her now-husband's consulting firm.

Omar's new committee filings, posted Wednesday afternoon, show that during the first three months of the year, the campaign paid $146,000 to the E Street Group. E Street is a political consulting firm owned by Omar's husband, Tim Mynett. The cash, which reportedly went toward an array of services that included fundraising and advertisements, accounted for nearly 30 percent of the campaign's $490,000 in disbursements. Omar raised just over $1 million during this time.

Omar's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Omar campaign also doled out $525,000 last year to Mynett's firm, its top vendor. At the time, Omar and Mynett were married to different people, but Mynett's wife alleged they were having an affair. The two denied that they had a romantic relationship. Omar's campaign and the E Street Group also faced accusations of using campaign funds on personal travel.

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/omar-funnels-nearly-150000-more-to-her-husbands-firm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Omar Funnels Nearly $150,000 More to Her Husband’s Firm
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 11:54:41 pm »
Nuttin' to see heah, jus' Democrats bein' Democrats an' robbin' the coffee fund.

:whistle:

If money passes through their hands, the House will always get its rake.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 12:25:56 am »
I guess she has the Dis-Loyal Opposition handbook committed to memory.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:48:00 am »
She must think that as a black muslim female, she's above the law.
And she'd be right.

No 'brer Republican dare touch her.
She's a tar baby...!