Author Topic: Biden’s Secret Senate Papers May Hold Key to Sexual Assault Allegation  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Haris Alic 14 Apr 2020

Thousands of not-yet public documents from Joe Biden’s nearly 40-year congressional career may hold the key to the sexual assault allegation being leveled against the former vice president.

Late last month, Tara Reade, who came forward in April 2019 to accuse the former vice president of unwanted touching and sexual harassment, revealed there was more to her story. Reade now claims he pushed her up against a wall and forcibly penetrated her with his fingers, while she was briefly employed by his Senate office in the early 1990s.

The purported assault, which Reade claims took place either in the U.S. Capitol or the Russell Senate Office Building in 1993, has been vehemently denied by the former vice president’s campaign. The denial has been echoed by Biden allies, including onetime members of his Senate staff.

Some, like Ted Kaufman, who was Biden’s Senate chief of staff when the incident allegedly took place, denies that Reade ever mentioned sexual harassment.

“She did not come to me,” Kaufman said recently. “I would have remembered her if she had, and I don’t remember her at all.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/04/14/bidens-secret-senate-papers-may-hold-key-to-sexual-assault-allegation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The purported assault, which Reade claims took place either in the U.S. Capitol or the Russell Senate Office Building in 1993
Kavenaugh's accuser couldn't remember where she was assaulted, and traumatized for life, either.