Author Topic: Joe Rogan On Trump-Biden Matchup: ‘Like Mike Tyson Vs. A 3-Year-Old’  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 13th, 2020
Joe Rogan On Trump-Biden Matchup: ‘Like Mike Tyson Vs. A 3-Year-Old’
By  Daily Wire News

Podcast host Joe Rogan and comedian Brendan Schaub, who used to be an MMA fighter, went off on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden late last week, saying that President Donald Trump is going to steamroll Biden in the election.

“It shows you how crazy the system is that they wanted him,” Rogan said. “That they wanted Biden to be their guy, that they don’t, they can’t admit that he’s in cognitive decline. I mean it’s very strange.”

“Look if someone wants to ask me questions about things that I understand like MMA or like comedy like if you want to ask me questions about things that I think about and talk about all the time, I could talk to you and really clearly about those things and make a lot of sense,” Rogan continued. “[Biden] can’t do that about politics and he’s been a politician forever … he’s a guy who’s suffering.”

“There’s no way he beats Trump,” Schaub said.

“He doesn’t beat Trump,” Rogan responded.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-rogan-on-trump-biden-matchup-like-mike-tyson-vs-a-3-year-old
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34