Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren endorses Joe Biden for president  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren endorses Joe Biden for president
« on: April 15, 2020, 01:53:02 pm »
by Naomi Lim
 | April 15, 2020 09:11 AM

Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Joe Biden a month after dropping out of the 2020 Democratic race for the White House.

Warren's show of public support for Biden follows that of his last remaining primary challenger and her ideological ally, Bernie Sanders, as well as former President Barack Obama.

"In this moment of crisis, it’s more important than ever that the next president restores Americans’ faith in good, effective government—and I’ve seen Joe Biden help our nation rebuild. Today, I’m proud to endorse @JoeBiden as President of the United States," the Massachusetts senator tweeted Wednesday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elizabeth-warren-endorses-joe-biden-for-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Elizabeth Warren endorses Joe Biden for president
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 01:57:07 pm »
by Naomi Lim
 | April 15, 2020 09:11 AM

Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Joe Biden a month after dropping out of the 2020 Democratic race for the White House.

Warren's show of public support for Biden follows that of his last remaining primary challenger and her ideological ally, Bernie Sanders, as well as former President Barack Obama.

"In this moment of crisis, it’s more important than ever that the next president restores Americans’ faith in good, effective government—and I’ve seen Joe Biden heWlp our nation rebuild. Today, I’m proud to endorse @JoeBiden as President of the United States," the Massachusetts senator tweeted Wednesday.

That's sum funny stuff!

We all know what really happened is someone in the DNC slipped her 100 bucks and promised to say nice things about her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!