Author Topic: Comedian Ricky Gervais Slams Celebrities Complaining About Living In Mansions During Quarantine  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lauryn Overhultz
Columnist
April 14, 2020 12:54 PM ET

Comedian Ricky Gervais slammed celebrities complaining during the coronavirus quarantine.

Gervais does not believe celebrities have anything to whine about during the isolation, according to an interview published Monday by The Sun.

“After this is over I never want to hear people moaning about the welfare state again, I never want to hear people moaning about nurses again. Or porters,” Gervais told the outlet.

“These people are doing 14-hour shifts and not complaining,” he added. “Wearing masks, and being left with sores, after risking their own health and their families’ health selflessly.”

“But then I see someone complaining about being in a mansion with a swimming pool,” he noted. “And, you know, honestly, I just don’t want to hear it.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/ricky-gervais-celebrities-complaining-mansions-quarantine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Apparently Gervais has made it his mission to take Hollywood down a few notches wherever he can. It's sorely needed.

Offline berdie

I can't say I know who Gervaise is...but I am his new fan.

Offline dfwgator

He's even further to the Left than those celebrities.  He thinks they aren't lefty enough for him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's even further to the Left than those celebrities.  He thinks they aren't lefty enough for him.

That's what I thought.  He's no fan of our side of the aisle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

He may be a lefty, but he is the rare honest one.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline skeeter

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy him eviscerating Hollywood leftist pantywaists.

Offline berdie

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy him eviscerating Hollywood leftist pantywaists.

Sometimes it makes a bigger impression when it comes from "one of their own".

Offline mortarman

He's trying to replace George Carlin. Carlin did this a lot even though he was a libtard hisself.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

rangerrebew

Ricky Gervais Rips Celebrities Who Are ‘Complaining About Being In A Mansion’ During Pandemic
By  Daily Wire NewsDailyWire.com

Comedian Ricky Gervais slammed celebrities who are complaining about having to be locked up in their mansions during the coronavirus outbreak, saying he doesn’t want to hear people “moaning” and that coming from humble beginnings taught him to be thankful for everything he has.

Gervais made the remarks in an interview with The Sun, saying that he never wants to “hear people moaning about nurses again.”

“These people are doing 14-hour shifts and not complaining,” Gervais continued. “Wearing masks, and being left with sores, after risking their own health and their families’ health selflessly. But then I see someone complaining about being in a mansion with a swimming pool. And, you know, honestly, I just don’t want to hear it.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ricky-gervais-rips-celebrities-who-are-complaining-about-being-in-a-mansion-during-pandemic

Online Slide Rule

Well Fredo, hope you both get better.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

He came up with the first version of “The Office” in the U.K.

had a couple of cameos in the US version  as David Brendt, and has a few movies on Netflix.

@berdie
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He may be a lefty, but he is the rare honest one.

@Neverdul

NOTHING is always bad,unless it is Islam or some other form of dictatorship.

Even death is a blessing in some circumstances.

Even leftism has it's positive points,or would if it's leadership didn't demand it be the only force in government.

When you boil it down to it's basics,leftism basically steals all it's best moves from the Christian Bible. This is why they hate Christianity so much. The reality is THEY KNOW they can't stand the comparison,and that's why mentioning it makes their heads explode.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 03:17:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!