Author Topic: Joe Biden Promises ‘Most Progressive Administration Since Roosevelt’ If Elected  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson13 Apr 2020594
2:04

Joe Biden promised voters on Monday he would have the most progressive administration since “Roosevelt,” but he didn’t clarify whether he meant Franklin or Theodore.

While hosting a livestream with Bernie Sanders, who endorsed his former rival, Biden said he was “excited” to work with Sanders on advancing far-left policies.

“Not me–us. That’s your phrase, pal,” Biden said.

“Your supporters and I are going to make the same commitment. I see you—your supporters, I see you, I hear you, I understand the urgency of what it is that we have to get done in this country. I hope you’ll join us,” he said.

Biden said after he defeats Donald Trump, “We can transform this nation. We can transform it so that it goes down in history, with your help Bernie, as one of the most progressive administrations since Roosevelt.”

He added he thinks it’s “doable,” as Sanders nodded in agreement.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale slammed the alliance:

This is further proof that even though Bernie Sanders won’t be on the ballot in November, his issues will be. Biden had to adopt most of Bernie’s agenda to be successful in the Democrat primaries. One thing that is missing is enthusiasm, however, as almost no one is excited about a Biden candidacy. And while Biden is the Democrat establishment’s candidate, President Trump remains the disruptor candidate who has brought change to Washington. President Trump’s supporters will run through a brick wall to vote for him. Nobody is running through a brick wall for Joe Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/13/jjoe-biden-promises-most-progressive-administration-since-roosevelt-if-elected/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The surprise will come when he announces which demographic he'll put in relocations centers.

Online mountaineer

Please, Joe. Go even farther to the left.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Biden goes full Bernie.

Offline dfwgator

And Joe remembers when FDR went on TV and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'" 

Online mountaineer

Biden goes full Bernie.
Joe really wants that all-important AOC endorsement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org