Author Topic: AG Barr: What Happened to Trump 'Was One of the Greatest Travesties in American History'  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

AG Barr: What Happened to Trump 'Was One of the Greatest Travesties in American History'
By Susan Jones | April 10, 2020 | 9:13am EDT

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump repeatedly called FBI investigation into him and his campaign the "Russia hoax." This week, Attorney General William Barr called it "one of the greatest travesties in American history."

"I think the president has every right to be frustrated because I think what happened to him was one of the greatest travesties in American history," Barr said in an interview with Fox News's Laura Ingraham.

"Without any basis, they started this investigation of his campaign, and even more concerning, actually, is what happened after the campaign, a whole pattern of events while he was president...to sabotage the presidency...or at least had the effect of sabotaging the presidency."

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/ag-barr-what-happened-trump-was-one-greatest-travesties-american

Offline EdinVA

Well, it did not "happen" to Trump, it was an attack on the republic....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
AG Barr: What Happened to Trump 'Was One of the Greatest Travesties in American History'

And MILLIONS are waiting to see what YOU are going to do about it General Barr!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien