Author Topic: 16 Terrible Takes On Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Crisis  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

16 Terrible Takes On Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Crisis
By Geoffrey Dickens | April 13, 2020 10:32 AM EDT

The terrible takes just keep coming. Lefty correspondents and hosts keep finding ways to blame President Donald Trump for lives lost to the coronavirus.

From CNN host Chris Cuomo blasting Trump trying to keep the country’s spirits high as “bullsh*t” to his CNN colleague Don Lemon pontificating about the President’s “lying” the following are 16 terrible takes on Trump’s handling of the coronavirus crisis:

[LANGUAGE WARNING]
16. Blasting Trump’s Positivity as “Bullsh*t”

President Donald Trump: “I’m a cheerleader for this country. I don’t want to create havoc and shock and everything else. I’m not going to go out and start screaming, this could happen, this could happen.”...

Host Chris Cuomo: “That was the most asinine statement of leadership I have ever heard.... ‘I’m a cheerleader. So, I’m going to lie to you about the realities that your parents, your loved ones, and your kids face. I’m not going to prepare the way I should because it reinforces the bullshit I’m telling you. And I’m going to hope you’re okay with it.’ We have to do better than that. This President must do better than that. The good news is, he can. The bad news is, he refuses to.”

— CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time, April 7. 

https://www.newsbusters.org/print/255550

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: 16 Terrible Takes On Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Crisis
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 02:57:29 am »
Cuomo got COVID 19.  He is claiming that its more than physical and it affects your mental wellness too.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/chris-cuomo-coronavirus-brain-050430835.html

He could have already been mentally ill for all I know.  But he does have a right to be critical of Trumps poor judgment.  I had said that myself.  We don't need a cheerleader.  We need a serious president for a serious time.  And we want to know the truth.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.