Author Topic: Apocalyptic Softball Size Hail Hammers Del Rio, Texas  (Read 405 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Apocalyptic Softball Size Hail Hammers Del Rio, Texas
« on: April 14, 2020, 03:15:21 am »
Strange Sounds 4/13/2020

A severe thunderstorm with strong wind gusts and softball size hail hammered Del Rio Saturday night, causing extensive damage to vehicles, roofs and windows.

Neighbors throughout the city reported large hailstones, ranging from quarter size to golf ball and even softball size in their properties.

More: https://strangesounds.org/2020/04/softball-size-hail-hammers-del-rio-texas-video.html

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Apocalyptic Softball Size Hail Hammers Del Rio, Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 04:11:04 am »
It just hailed on us yesterday, then tornadoes, then flooding like we have not seen for 40 years. My yard had so much water in the drainage ditch it ate the dirt from around it (leaving sink holes) .... Our street had 6 inches of water flowing so hard you couldn't stand up in it. Flooded my storage shed, ate our paved street in pieces in places. What a day, made one forget about the Wuhan Virus. Thank you Jesus nobody was killed locally (30 years ago on Easter it was another story)...

Chapter 17 of My life in a Southern State.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....